Unofficial Conan PVE Server

Sanbo

Admiral
Donor
Oct 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Sanbo
I started a PVE server for us laid back folks right now its a 24 slot server but I can increase the size if needed.

Its a PVE server with x2 xp and harvest. I will adjust the settings as the group sees fit.

to find it just search for "Test Squad's" in game server list and the password is squadron. like I said its open to all members and friends of members. I can increase the slot size if needed.

Hopefully I see some of you there.

Reactions: dethos

Sanbo

Admiral
Donor
Oct 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Sanbo
So its up and running but last night we had a problem with the server reset and corrupted save files. We lost about 10hrs of play time. Here is what I got from Nitrado.

"We're aware of an issue with corrupted Conan Exile savegames due to a bug in the game itself. In some cases, the game does not correctly store the game database while restarting, resulting in a corrupted database and failure to restart. Our engineers are currently working on a database repair tool and we reported the issue to the game developers. Thank you for your patience and understanding! We will post another notice shortly."

For today I set the harvest to 3x to make up for the lost time. I will change it back to 2x on the morning of the 5th.

Sanbo

Admiral
Donor
Oct 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Sanbo
Nitrado has an auto restart function when there is an update. It updated and restarted about 10min before your post. Its up and running now with people logged in. Happy Slashing!

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
Make sure tho stop by and see the 2nd wonder of the test squadron conan world the Trump wall!! trust me you will know when you find it lol.

Its not far from the stairway to heaven. take it up and over the other side by the ironstone and you will see it.

Reactions: Sanbo

Sanbo

Admiral
Donor
Oct 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Sanbo
When ever there is an update the server will update and restart this normally takes about 20mins.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Can't seem to find it :( whats the IP and port? maybe i can try to direct connect.

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
85.190.157.237:30000
is ip and port.

The Sanderson Sisters (me and my buddy) have made Trump wall and almost finished with Trump tower. When you see it you'll know it lol.

Reactions: Sanbo
Forgot your password?