(UNOFFICIAL) Night Crew Parody NSFW?

Moar Night Krew?

• NOOOO, MY EYES, MY BEAUTIFUL EYES THEY'RE BURNING!

Votes: 19 33.9%
  • Yeah

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • CONCERNED

Votes: 27 48.2%
  • Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah *Slides Sunglasses On*

Votes: 15 26.8%

• Total voters

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
My [CONCERN] has now transcended that of time and space. It now goes above and beyond all previous levels of [CONCERN] and taken on a life of its own such that it touched Night Krew in naughty ways and forced one of them to make a video. A very bad video on par with Montoya's best work.

No words can describe the [CONCERN] I feel regarding my [CONCERN]. No video can tell the story of my [CONCERN] and no picture can truly capture the existential [CONCERN] that we all feel in regards to the lack of an official SOTS #14.

Kapital_Kong

Space Marshal
Apr 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Kapital_Kong
My [CONCERN] has now transcended that of time and space. It now goes above and beyond all previous levels of [CONCERN] and taken on a life of its own such that it touched Night Krew in naughty ways and forced one of them to make a video. A very bad video on par with Montoya's best work.

No words can describe the [CONCERN] I feel regarding my [CONCERN]. No video can tell the story of my [CONCERN] and no picture can truly capture the existential [CONCERN] that we all feel in regards to the lack of an official SOTS #14.
I'm like Apple to Montoya's Samsung I take all his best ideas and then ruin them with the greatest videos ever made

Six

Lieutenant
Jan 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Sixinchcowboy
I think I'm in love! I now want to join the night krew. how dose one do this?............. or dose the night krew choose me <.<

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I have decided

to relocate to the Southern Hemisphere

Forgot your password?