Upcoming Subscriber Flairs (Updated regularly)

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
New sub items are out along with new updates announced.

I think these are a cute little addition for when we have our own HABs in game to decorate with our own things.

Reactions: Garonman

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Nice change for Imperators, you now get two ships of the month and can buy with 24 months of insurance.
Personally, the best perk of the Imperator subscription, is that after each 12 months of subscribing at that level, you receive a 20% off coupon for a single item up to a $500 value. Which of course works best for items $500 & above, but still is nice for those below. Just be sure to purchase the 1 item you want it applied to separately, because it wouldn't surprise me if the system automatically applies it for the least value item being purchased during that transaction. I point this out because sometimes CIG offers extras to be purchased with items, like extra skins or ground vehicles, which cost a lot less, that would nerf the savings of the coupon value.

Brictoria

Vice Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
Personally, the best perk of the Imperator subscription, is that after each 12 months of subscribing at that level, you receive a 20% off coupon for a single item up to a $500 value. Which of course works best for items $500 & above, but still is nice for those below. Just be sure to purchase the 1 item you want it applied to separately, because it wouldn't surprise me if the system automatically applies it for the least value item being purchased during that transaction. I point this out because sometimes CIG offers extras to be purchased with items, like extra skins or ground vehicles, which cost a lot less, that would nerf the savings of the coupon value.
If they are like the bonus coupons some received at Invictus and Foundation Festival this year, the discount is to a single purchase (order/cart), not to a single purchase (item), so multiple small items shouldn't be an issue:
The one I had for Invictus was used for a Storm, Lynx, Fury, Fury MX, and pack with both Fury's, along with 6 CCU's, which were each discounted as part of the order.
The one for Foundation Festival was only used for 5 CCU's, which were each discounted as part of the order.

1701851701278.png

The text of the email which which comes with the coupon code is:
Hi Brictoria,

You have been awarded a 20%-off coupon valid for one purchase, to a maximum of $100 USD, because you accumulated over a year of Imperator subscription.

Your coupon code is <<CODE REMOVED>>. It can be applied to any non-physical product order, simply enter the code during checkout.

You can also find it as a reward in the My Hangar section of your account.

If you need personal assistance, please feel free to contact us directly by visiting: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/contact-us

Sincerely,
Roberts Space Industries

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Thanks for linking that, great showcase. That finish line paints are so ugly they're perfect. I've not subscribed before and wanted to ask if you can use store credit for the subscriber store or does it need to be all new money?
I've used store credit to pay for subscription time as well as subscriber flair while subscribed.

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm loving the idea of them adding the mugs, because that's totally TESTified of CIG & I'll happily toast them with a "Cheers!" for that whenever I bump into them at a future Bar Citizen event.

As for the weapons, it could simply be me, but for some reason the green color on these doesn't quite match any of the armor sets in the game currently. Close, but a slight bit off. If I'm correct, I hope that CIG will release a matching armor set for them, or tweak the green of these to match the vehicle emerald skins.

Forgot your password?