Update your Personal Hangars!

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
So many of you wished a way to show what ships you currently possess in your personal hangars. Now you can easily do so by going to the following link:

https://testsquadron.com/account/personal-details

If you scroll down, you will see a massive list of options to choose from. Simply tick the checkbox, and our forum software will automagically categorize you based upon the type of ships we have!

We would really appreciate if you could take a few seconds to fill out the ships we have (for propaganda and epic infographics in the future!).

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno
I've added my ships, only got one of each of the types I own, but what about those who, say, have multiple auroras?

Still like this feature though :)

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Awesome! Might need a quantity button for some people, though, who have multiple Auroras for instance.

Edit: Like Harkuno said ^^

Unshaven

Commander
May 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Unshaven
Great idea!

Done and thanks!

The Seungmeister- Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters/Counter of the Legions Vast

Edited. Enough people already mentioned adding a quantity/additional ship types.

Last edited:
Reactions: SeungRyul

Chairman Meow

Grand Admiral
Jan 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Chabby
Finally :D Thank you for taking the time to make this a feature! That said, if you haven't already you might want to nuke the old fleet thread.

SPRNinja

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
SPRNinja
Does the website collate this as a total @SeungRyul ? cause thatd be cool

also, can we show our ships in the side bar under our names in the forum posts?

Randson

Space Marshal
Oct 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Randson
Is this intended to be (at least eventually) a updated version to Test Fleet thread,or used for such purpose?

mindfart

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
mindfart
Simply tick the checkbox, and our forum software will automagically categorize you based upon the type of ships we have!
I AM IN A SPECIAL CATEGORY OF MY OWN!! :cool:
What do you mean with categorize? Where can I find what I am categorized as? :D

Forgot your password?