BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Go to Hangar.

Select Upgrades from the drop down.

Click right arrow on the upgrade you want to apply.

1650320917662.png

Then click apply upgrade and bazinga bazanga.

1650320952863.png

PS - 600i one of my FAV ships

Lethal1961

Commander
Donor
Feb 27, 2022
RSI Handle
lethal1961
Go to Hangar.

Select Upgrades from the drop down.

Click right arrow on the upgrade you want to apply.

View attachment 22725

Then click apply upgrade and bazinga bazanga.

View attachment 22726

PS - 600i one of my FAV ships
I did that but if you look at the upgrade for the 600i there's no drop down arrow so I can't select anything.

Attachments

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Ok went to desktop site for mobile and saw that arrow but since the Connie was upgraded from a hoverquad it has the Connie marked out and hoverquad in the upgrade area so do I apply it to that ? .
Yes, you can verify the ID of the connie pledge by either inspecting the html code of the name of the pledge in your hangar (you see the ID in the code), or using a hangar module for browser than can display the ID.

And check that it match your hoverquad CCUed in that list. But if you see just one, its the one you have :)

Lethal1961

Commander
Donor
Feb 27, 2022
RSI Handle
lethal1961
Yes, you can verify the ID of the connie pledge by either inspecting the html code of the name of the pledge in your hangar (you see the ID in the code), or using a hangar module for browser than can display the ID.

And check that it match your hoverquad CCUed in that list. But if you see just one, its the one you have :)
Ok thank you I did the Connie upgrade myself I will confirm the code then apply the upgrade . Have never upgraded a ship that has came from an upgrade so needed to verify before I did it.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Don't know yet maybe lethal's love shack 🤣
Remember that the ship names can't
Transmit, distribute, or facilitate the distribution of any UGC that is harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, obscene, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, or in a reasonable person’s view, objectionable, or which you do not own or for which you do not have permission to freely distribute.
Not that 'love shack' is particularly wild, but one could say it is vulgar. I'm sure it wouldn't get you in much trouble if you wanted to try though, but like, just so you're aware there might be some sort of moderation action... well, I think even worst case would just be needing to come up with a new name.

Ehh, sorry for being a downer, I'm a bit sick today.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Don't know yet maybe lethal's love shack 🤣
Fun name, I hope that will work out for you.

Not that 'love shack' is particularly wild, but one could say it is vulgar. I'm sure it wouldn't get you in much trouble if you wanted to try though, but like, just so you're aware there might be some sort of moderation action... well, I think even worst case would just be needing to come up with a new name.

"Love Shack" is rather timid compared to what I named my 890J, but I named mine after a historical reference. If the name hasn't been taken, then I'm sure that it will be fine. Just know that I had trouble getting any punctuation to be accepted, so the ' might not be allowed in the name.

SC - 890J - Caligulas Garden of Delights.PNG

Reactions: Lethal1961 and FZD

Lethal1961

Commander
Donor
Feb 27, 2022
RSI Handle
lethal1961

The B52's might haft to come to my rescue 😉.

Forgot your password?