[USAF / ARMY / NAVY / MARINES / CIV] - PMEL and TMDE

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Aviation Electronics Technician. No ship, just P-3C Orions.
P-3's? OMG, those are awesome! Any plane with a rack and a microwave is my kinda plane!

Not as crazy about the flying low to the deck & stuff, but hey, you gotta take it as it comes!

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Large scale corruption scandal and singularly the largest leak of classified data and intelligence to a foreign or corporate power. Over 350 officers and NCO's were caught up in it. Considered by us in the Intel field to be as damaging or more as the Snowden leaks.

I do want to note, outside of some areas of the Navy and Intelligence fields almost no one paid it any attention.
ah, im not in the intel field, so that explains why i wouldnt know about it.

Reactions: Jolly_Green_Giant

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Large scale corruption scandal and singularly the largest leak of classified data and intelligence to a foreign or corporate power. Over 350 officers and NCO's were caught up in it. Considered by us in the Intel field to be as damaging or more as the Snowden leaks.

I do want to note, outside of some areas of the Navy and Intelligence fields almost no one paid it any attention.
Yeah i was suprised it didnt get out as much as i thought it would it was pretty huge lol I always wondered why the hell we went to hong kong so god damn often.

ive no idea what story or scandal you are refering to...
Look up https://www.usni.org/magazines/proceedings/2017-12/“fat-leonard”-scandal-fallout-will-damage-navy-years

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Yeah, big navy outside of the intel sector didnt get much word on it. ive asked some of my other buddies and know one knows anything about it.
That's odd, the Washington Post has been running stories about it frequently over the past couple years...last story was about a month ago oops, *today*...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2018/03/12/navy-intelligence-chief-took-lavish-meals-and-gifts-from-fat-leonard-but-cleared-of-consorting-with-prostitutes/

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
And here is my former captain
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/lake/os-lauren-ritchie-villages-man-bribery-scandal-20170329-story.html

If only i could find that picture of the things he said to reactor department. A long time ago one of the guys during the yelling session Lausman had wrote all the screwed up things he said. Lucky for me i was down in the plant doing maintenance on equipment so i didnt have to sit and listen to that nonsense. I don't have time to sit and listen to some captain bad mouthing one of the most important departments on the whole ship who were already overworked and physically exhausted. I was so glad he was gone shortly after that the captain that came after him Captain fenton was so much better and actually got reactor department back up on their feet and honored them the way a reactor department needs to be honored.

Reactions: Radegast74

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
And here is my former captain
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/lake/os-lauren-ritchie-villages-man-bribery-scandal-20170329-story.html

If only i could find that picture of the things he said to reactor department. A long time ago one of the guys during the yelling session Lausman had wrote all the screwed up things he said. Lucky for me i was down in the plant doing maintenance on equipment so i didnt have to sit and listen to that nonsense. I don't have time to sit and listen to some captain bad mouthing one of the most important departments on the whole ship who were already overworked and physically exhausted. I was so glad he was gone shortly after that the captain that came after him Captain fenton was so much better and actually got reactor department back up on their feet and honored them the way a reactor department needs to be honored.
yeah, he sounds like a real piece of work...

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
United States Army Criminal Investigation Command USACIDC, the nickname is CID as that was it's name in WWII.
They are basically federal special agents in the military.
why dont we all agree to drop all the acronyms as not everyone is in a similar field and may not know all the acronyms ever created in the military.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
why dont we all agree to drop all the acronyms as not everyone is in a similar field and may not know all the acronyms ever created in the military.
But the navy never used Acronyms right? thats what they taught me in bootcamp so it has to be true!

Forgot your password?