Using Voice Attack to transfer inventory

Brictoria

Rear Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
It seems that my post about this has gone into hiding - https://testsquadron.com/threads/auto-looting-and-auto-selling.19827/

I've been using it for a couple of months, and it does make things easier - I just wish it wouldn't occasionally change the multi-tool being carried, or the helmet being worn.

At the end of the session (or after several sessions), a "character reset" can be nice to consolidate the loot from the outposts to a planet to allow sale of some of the commodities loot, rather than having to transfer it all again to a ship to get it there.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Hey Guys, if you're in Discord please make sure that you set push to talk so we don't have to listen to dozens of Voice Attack commands. It's really funny, especially if you don't annunciate clearly while under stress, but it also gets annoying and will likely have people muting you in short order.

• Wut
Reactions: Shadow Reaper

Brictoria

Rear Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
Does anyone have experience using the HCS voicepacks for Voice Attack, and if so do they provide any benefit\improve the game at all?

I'm tempted to get 1 (or 2 with the buy 1, get one 1/2 price sale this month), but wasn't sure if they added all that much to the game.

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
"Move shit"
"Move shit"
"Move shit back"

Brictoria

Rear Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
"Move shit"
"Move shit"
"Move shit back"
You can get it to do other things as well...

I'm curious how well it works as a substitute for having to remember keybinds, as it'd be easier for me to say what I want to do than to try and remember the required key and then find it when I need to do something in a hurry, particularly when it's something i don't do often.

Reactions: Patrick Spaceman
Forgot your password?