Valetines Day Sale - Place your bets

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
The Explorer version already had the disco ball, it was the "discovery" Nav Sphere behind the cockpit.
Yeah I guess you're right and the glass dance floor so you could look up the ladies skirts from the cargo bay. 😁

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm expecting a new version of the Aurora, complee with audio response user interface that tells you to buy her dinner, and then tells you it wants to be friends.
Great, then even 930 years in the Verse, I'll be stuck bumping into the mind of some of my Ex girlfriends when asked to repair a friend's Aurora. "Dinner was great & that movie was awesome, but let's just be friends."

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Terrapin Chubbies.... their moto, "they're ready to go!"
Terrapin chubbies remind me of cute little motor scooters / mopeds. They might be fun to ride, but you don't want to be seen enjoying the experience. I imagine these Terrapin chubbies having little pink bows here & there to make them seem more cute as well for some reason.

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Vashpede

Captain
Donor
Dec 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Vashpede
Anything with a Merc StarRunner is not a letdown, lol.
A standard mercury with nothing special? Those will be available every year at CitizenCon possibly with better insurance lol... Basically the sale is the Red Cyclone or Heartseeker Hornet but I do not see anything special about this sale at all and like I said it was a bit of a let down.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
A standard mercury with nothing special? Those will be available every year at CitizenCon possibly with better insurance lol... Basically the sale is the Red Cyclone or Heartseeker Hornet but I do not see anything special about this sale at all and like I said it was a bit of a let down.
Dude: Mercury StarRunner. It doesn't need anything special. It's the Mercury StarRunner

Vashpede

Captain
Donor
Dec 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Vashpede
Dude: Mercury StarRunner. It doesn't need anything special. It's the Mercury StarRunner
Lol yeah the Mercury is pretty awesome, I guess I was just expecting something unique that we have not seen like previous years on skin variants or at the very least some slight discounts.

Now I have to stress about deciding if I want the Mercury or not.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Lol yeah the Mercury is pretty awesome, I guess I was just expecting something unique that we have not seen like previous years on skin variants or at the very least some slight discounts.

Now I have to stress about deciding if I want the Mercury or not.
Imo, we'll have to wait for the St. Patrick's day sale. Emerald stuff.

Forgot your password?