Valorant

Harkonan

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkypoo
Anyone else in and dig'n the closed beta? As a long time CSGO player, it has been a breath of fresh air.
Only complaint thus far is Raze. Whoever thought it would be a good idea to put Junkrat in a competitive shooter needs to layoff the pot brownies.

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish
I have been playing it the last few days with some older CS pros and broadcast talent, definitely like what I see so far as abilities definitely are more utility than used for getting kills, small fixes I can see being done to make it more fluid in its current state, but it is solid.

I also agree about Raze, that character has too much kill potential with abilities compared to the rest of the roster.

Harkonan

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkypoo
*day 4 of watching streams to get in*
Damn ... that sucks man. Got my key in the first few hours and got a notification of "another" drop 3 days after that.
Hang in there, they're dropping like flies now. Lord knows there's now a bazillion people in games who don't use voice comms.

Reactions: mindfart

mindfart

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
mindfart
Damn ... that sucks man. Got my key in the first few hours and got a notification of "another" drop 3 days after that.
Hang in there, they're dropping like flies now. Lord knows there's now a bazillion people in games who don't use voice comms.
I give up lol

Forgot your password?