Vanduul Stinger is 82% done per SQ 42 road map

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I WANT THAT SHIP DAMN IT!
I have a ship decked out almost entirely with Distortion guns - if we can get a posse together to outnumber and find one of these it shouldn't be too hard to knock it on its ass for you to at least have a joyride in...?

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
I WANT THAT SHIP DAMN IT!
And money is no object!

Considering the glaive cost at $350, it's possible the stinger could cost over $500 as it has a lot more armament, especially if they are captured stingers and not Esperia replicas. And if captured, they'll be limited hulls. I have no doubt that they will sell out fast if offered. Clean and polish that F5 button.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
And money is no object!

Considering the glaive cost at $350, it's possible the stinger could cost over $500 as it has a lot more armament, especially if they are captured stingers and not Esperia replicas. And if captured, they'll be limited hulls. I have no doubt that they will sell out fast if offered. Clean and polish that F5 button.
Gunner is stepping on my dreams.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Good question. Now I must fly to a Tibetan monestary where I'll train under an old guy of some non-major religious affiliation and seek enlightenment. This may take a while.
Meh, time is relative. By the time you get back, the stinger may be released.

Not the game though.

Reactions: DirectorGunner
Forgot your password?