Vanilla WoW nostalgia

Frisbeerocker

Commissar
May 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Frisbeerocker87
Quite a few of us have started playing World of Warcraft on the private Elysium server that is running vanilla wow. Lots of us older people who fondly remember playing WoW when it came out back in the day, and hate how live has destroyed the game. We'd love to get more TESTies and friends involved.

https://elysium-project.org/

We're on the Elysium shard, which is the newest, and most populated shard. It is the one that started up after Nostralius was taken down, and it has all the code. I've personally tried numerous private servers and this is the best one, hands down.

We're playing dirty Alliance scum.

Please, PM me on the forums or Discord.

See you in Azeroth, komrades.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Quite a few of us have started playing World of Warcraft on the private Elysium server that is running vanilla wow. Lots of us older people who fondly remember playing WoW when it came out back in the day, and hate how live has destroyed the game. We'd love to get more TESTies and friends involved.

We're on the Elysium shard, which is the newest, and most populated shard. It is the one that started up after Nostralius was taken down, and it has all the code. I've personally tried numerous private servers and this is the best one, hands down.

Noice.
I was just getting ready to buy Legion and destroy some Horde. I've been on and off since Cataclysm, only playing 1 month per expansion.
If any of you guys are still on EU live, let me know!

Zookajoe

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Zookajoe

*Shakes fist* DAMN YOU! Ya think your out, and they pull ya back in! *Shakes fist while downloading*

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm not sure if this thread is still relevant & the private server is still active or not. I started WoW the 1st day of BC & I've played off & on since as best as my PCs at the time would allow. While I'm not exactly a fan of the Alliance, my main chars have always been Pallys on WoW.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

BluePilote

Space Marshal
Jun 25, 2017
RSI Handle
BluePilote
I played wow since it began and I quite with the Panda... I miss the 30 players raid

manboyping

Ensign
Sep 4, 2017
RSI Handle
L0rd
I dont think WoW was ever that good. its just that it was the first MMORPG we ever played. Now the novelty has worn off and we think it was good, but it really was the same grind it is now, but it was new.

Reactions: Talonsbane

aeloy.

Captain
Nov 2, 2017
RSI Handle
aeloy

Is this still running?

Forgot your password?