Vanishing Grey Matket CCU?

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I've noticed some CCU in buyback do not open in separate window but show a error code

BUT ccu still work if you chose buy option and it end up in your chart..

You just can't look at it on a separate page...

I have a couple of those and so far they do add to chart when chose buy in buyback .....

And once you buy it back you can watch it in your web account hangar..

They often show in buyback with out any ICON but say "default image"

The only time a CCU don't work in buyback ( from what I seen ) is when price change and it is greyed out...

Reactions: vahadar

Esctasy

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Esctasy
I need some extra clarification here.

If you owned a CCU last week, and its in buyback, then its still valid.

If you try buy a CCU from a 3rd party today, it will transfer to your account just fine, but if you then redeem it for credit, that CCU will be removed?
Nope, it doesn't matter if you purchase from CIG or from the Grey Market.
That CCU you owned last week will remain intact unless the value of the ship changes regardless of where it was purchased from.

Edit:
I was trying to say that the BMM warbond ccu is the only warbond ccu that was disabled in buy backs (that I know off). It is probably because it has such a large value.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar

If you try buy a CCU from a 3rd party today, it will transfer to your account just fine, but if you then redeem it for credit, that CCU will be removed?
Mmm from my understanding :

- Old credit CCU (till when? IAE 2019?) can still get bought back?
- New credit CCU, when there is a price increase are just wiped out (i can confirm that too, i experience this too as written aboce, it was credit CCU in buybacks for Mole to BMM bought this year)
- Warbond CCU seems to get wiped now too from OP experience, but @Esctasy is mentionning the opposite, so that may apply to warbond CCU bought since IAE 2019 then?
- When no price raise, all CCU can be bought back just fine.

• o7
Reactions: Mich Angel

SKyBombER

Vice Admiral
Nov 12, 2020
RSI Handle
PlanetSTRIke21

This is how it sits in my Buy Back:

Attachments

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
This is how it sits in my Buy Back:
Yeah it got that "Default Image" icon all of my CCU that look like that can not be opened in separate page but they work just fine to buyback using the buy option.
And once back in account web hangar, you can apply then as usual..
My conclusion is the view page with the pretty picture is either not there or just linked wrong.
But the CCU it self still works as intended,,

CHEERS! 🍻

SKyBombER

Vice Admiral
Nov 12, 2020
RSI Handle
PlanetSTRIke21
CI seem more like dishonest ''Pawn Brokers''......at least pawn brokers give you the choice to get your goods back. Terrible attitude. Live and learn. Thanks guys.

• o7
Reactions: Mich Angel
Forgot your password?