Vapsyvox's intro

Vapsyvox

Designated Driver
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
Vapsyvox
Where you from stranger?
I was born in the Faroe Islands, A tiny country that lies in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by the ocean.
Not even four years into my life, we moved to Greenland where we lived for another four years. We later settled down in Sweden I've been living for the last twelve years. I moved out from my parents home about two years ago when i decided on going to university. I am studying to become a game artist, focusing on character design.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Freelancer, mostly. Chris roberts track record with space sims is too good to ignore. Also, I had money that day. Good times.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I'd say exploration.

What was the first game you remember playing?
An interactive film game called The Daedalus Encounter. It had Tia Carrere in it and a guy drank from an alien toilet, instant 10/10

What other games do you play?
My backlog is currently clogged with all sorts of games, but I mostly play RPGs and third-person action games.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard. All day, every day.

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
Sweden! What part? I've been meaning to send pizza to the GD Studio around Stockholm but have no idea how pizza delivery in Sweden works. Also, I agree with Monty: the Faroe Islands look stunning!

Vapsyvox

Designated Driver
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
Vapsyvox
Sweden! What part? I've been meaning to send pizza to the GD Studio around Stockholm but have no idea how pizza delivery in Sweden works. Also, I agree with Monty: the Faroe Islands look stunning!
I live in Karlshamn (Blekinge county), which is like 6 hours from stockholm by train.

The closest you can get to pizza delivery in Sweden is ordering online and then go pick the pizza up yourself. Of course, there are a few "deviants", but they are few and far between.

And yes, that particular picture is very pretty, but it isn't very indicative of how rainy and gray it can get for most of the year. There are days when you look out of the window, wondering why the house suddenly has been submerged in milk.

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Where you from stranger?
I was born in the Faroe Islands, A tiny country that lies in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by the ocean.
Not even four years into my life, we moved to Greenland where we lived for another four years. We later settled down in Sweden I've been living for the last twelve years. I moved out from my parents home about two years ago when i decided on going to university. I am studying to become a game artist, focusing on character design.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Freelancer, mostly. Chris roberts track record with space sims is too good to ignore. Also, I had money that day. Good times.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I'd say exploration.

What was the first game you remember playing?
An interactive film game called The Daedalus Encounter. It had Tia Carrere in it and a guy drank from an alien toilet, instant 10/10

What other games do you play?
My backlog is currently clogged with all sorts of games, but I mostly play RPGs and third-person action games.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard. All day, every day.
Welcome to TEST Vapsy !

officially Necrothreaded !

that's for giving me some warning (according to Seung you issued me a warning..don't know either/or care. HA !)

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?