Vegas shooting (NSFW VIDEO AND IMAGES!)

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Damn, 50 reported dead, hundreds more injured.

Looks like the worst mass shooting in US history.

My neighbor is at the Manadaly for the Netapp conference, he was evacuated from his hotel room and is ok.

Vegas TESTies, check in, are you guys ok!

Video off the first shots being fired:

Images for Sun Rise Hospital Las Vegas

Anybody in the area that can donate blood, please do so!

Last edited:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
My thoughts & Prayers are with you all.
A very sad day.
As are mine...

AS I get older.. I find this kind of crap more and more depressing... when I was younger this stuff made me angry.. now it brings me to tears.
:disappointed:
Yeah! feel the same....

This is just so sad..
:cry:

cerated

Captain
Sep 10, 2017
RSI Handle
cerated
What a scary world we live in where 1 person can alter the lives of so many. It's not just the people who we've lost, it's not just the number who are injured, it's how we will all be effected by this tragedy. Granted some of us will be infinitely effected more than others, but all of our lives will change to some degree from this day forward.

We will look at going to concerts differently, public gatherings in general and when we leave the house. Be safe and report anyone behaving suspiciously.

Injustice

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Injustice4
What a scary world we live in where 1 person can alter the lives of so many. It's not just the people who we've lost, it's not just the number who are injured, it's how we will all be effected by this tragedy. Granted some of us will be infinitely effected more than others, but all of our lives will change to some degree from this day forward.

We will look at going to concerts differently, public gatherings in general and when we leave the house. Be safe and report anyone behaving suspiciously.
It's why I always carry when off duty.

cerated

Captain
Sep 10, 2017
RSI Handle
cerated
It's why I always carry when off duty.
I had a CC when I lived in the states (colorado), but now that I live in the land of there is no danger in the UK I have to go naked. It took some getting used to when I no longer had my Berretta 92FS on me but alas I had no choice. I spent many a weekend shooting it and training with it at a range designed for pistols and self defense. According to my instructor I practised more than most in law enforcement; which I found quite confusing.

I have to say I miss shooting it from time to time and I hope I never have to regret not being able to have it, but I'm more likely to be stabbed and hit with a machete here so now I take self defense of a different type.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
My wife and oldest son were in Vegas until Friday night. They were gonna stay the weekend and try to go to that show. Thankfully they had to be home for family stuff on Saturday. I can't imagine what the families of those killed or injured are going though right now. I only hope they get the help they need in dealing with this. When I lost my baby brother to lung cancer a few years back, I change. The depression comes and goes in varying degrees sometimes. But this is a different type of situation entirely. I not sure how anyone can come to terms when this type of madness hits someone personally. My thoughts are with them.
Damn it. This shit sucks.

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
This was my first thought as well then I google mapped it and realized they had a distinct advantage shooting from the 34th floor at around 1500 feet away.
Yeah, I've been getting a 'kick' out of all the armchair warriors claiming that if they were there they would've returned fire from the concert with their handgun...
Now, if that hotel didn't have a 'no firearms' policy then it could be argued that armed citizens on that floor MIGHT have been able to do something, but that'd be like arguing whether bacon would still be amazing if pigs could fly.

Forgot your password?