VerseCon 2017 in Texas

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Citizen is taking place in Germany this year, but if you are like me and hate smelly Europeans, then there is another option, one that is being held here simultaneously in the states, VerseCon 2017!

Details to come soon, but this is happening in Texas.

@RooSmash , give us some details!

Gauna

Graphic Goddess
Officer
Nov 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Gauna
if you are like me and hate smelly Europeans
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Woah. Showing our insecurities there? Or too much coffee.

Hey wait a minute. A US Navy Seal from France??

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Lol hopefully this is some type of joke maybe I missed something.

RooSmash

Commander
Sep 8, 2016
RSI Handle
RooSmash
Citizen is taking place in Germany this year, but if you are like me and hate smelly Europeans, then there is another option, one that is being held here simultaneously in the states, VerseCon 2017!

Details to come soon, but this is happening in Texas.

@RooSmash , give us some details!
o7 All! Sorry for the delay in reply on this! Yes 'VerseCon 2017 is going to be FUCKING awesome and all you TESTies should be there!
We have a website in the works of being published but we are in a little bit of a holding point until CIG releases CitizenCon dates.

As far what is going to be going on during the event... We are still finilizing sessions/activities..
But we are working on coordinating Space Sim/Space related competition, Cosplay contest, Live Streaming, Spaceship giveaways, CitizenCon Viewing party, Bar Citizen events, parties and beer... Really all the things we loved about the LA CitizenCon.

To stay in the loop on please join our discord: https://discord.gg/69QVeTz
Or feel free to reach out to me.

Cheers all and see you in Austin in October! :D

ScubaSteveTXST

Lieutenant
May 13, 2017
RSI Handle
Captain-Steve
Roo, Z-Man, and myself and the planning team members have been working hard on this project. I know all of you will have a great time if you can attend we are looking forward to sharing more details Soon ™. Also please follow the twitter page located at https://twitter.com/VerseConTX as we will be sharing more there also as it becomes available.

Last edited:

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I would be willing to go in on a group AirBnB/hotel for the event when we have a firm date

Forgot your password?