Video: A look at the new concierge rewards

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
So here's my "sad" story of how I found myself to be at the Grand Admiral level. F--k it, nobody wants to read about that, so here is the TL;DR:

I pledged at the Freelancer level way back in 2012, because I wanted to support the game and vision, which was like nothing else at the time.
But, I said then, no more until I see something working...

Over time, RSI & CIG has consistently shown me that they are pushing the boundaries (and pushing themselves) to build a game like no other currently out there, or even envisioned by anybody else. Example: the "pipe dream" of procedural cities. Looking at another "space game," let's see what the market is...Battlefront II. Yeah, the graphics look great, but is there really a game there? How is it executed? And loot boxes, wtf?

And don't even get me started about seeing loading screens now in games.

I probably have pledged more in the last year than I have the entire 4 years prior, but, CIG consistently shows me they are working to make an extremely high quality product & gaming experience, like no other company is even envisioning. And if I can support that, and help bring it to fruition (for myself & others) than I'm all for it.

(BTW, this originally started as a post where I was going to jokingly claim the new $50k reward was the gold toilet at the Guggenheim, but I decided to get serious, for once).
You might joke about a $50K golden toilet, but the current US president happens to have some of those in his penthouse apartment in RL. Personally, I would hope that for $50k we would be able to obtain a "Luxury" Bengal carrier. Where better to launch our fleet of F8's from while watching the 890J Demolition Derby as the participating ships are holding TEST parties within? Good story btw. :)

Don't give them ideas...
I disagree, we should all give CIG as many great ideas as possible.

Plagueis

Admiral
Dec 3, 2016
RSI Handle
xPlagueisx
I believe the Wing Commander title has been moved to $15,000 and Legatus is $25,000. The completionist rank has been removed. In all honesty if someone spends $25,000 and gets a F8 reskined instead of a new car I'd be upset lol. The guy in my books deserves a battle cruiser.
Wing Commander is 10k, 15k completionist has been removed and they added Legatus at 25k.

Forgot your password?