[Video] Anthen VIP demo weekend review

DontTouchMyHoHos

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2015
RSI Handle
DontTouchMyHoHos
@Montoya Motion Blur is still enabled to an extent after you disable it, that is what people are complaining about. Not that you can't disable it, that when you turn it off there is still motion blur to a degree. I hate everything about motion blur and if it is disabled then they need to fix something, because i can still see motion blur when i turn it off, its just not as bad.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
@Montoya Motion Blur is still enabled to an extent after you disable it, that is what people are complaining about. Not that you can't disable it, that when you turn it off there is still motion blur to a degree. I hate everything about motion blur and if it is disabled then they need to fix something, because i can still see motion blur when i turn it off, its just not as bad.
So it just changes the amount of blur? Or is this an issue with Frostbite engine?

Reactions: Bambooza

DontTouchMyHoHos

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2015
RSI Handle
DontTouchMyHoHos
So it just changes the amount of blur? Or is this an issue with Frostbite engine?
Not entirely sure, doubt its frostbite. Never had an issue in BF games, but disabling it doesnt eliminate it. If you whip around it should be easy to distinguish things in motion with it off but it definitely blurs. Ive never used motionblur and its cancer to my eyes with it on. It makes everything ugly imo with it on during action. I dont know anyone that likes motion blur. Im also nit pucky at times but this one is still pretty apparent. Good video btw, i agree with most of it ^.^ i hope the flight controls do get better as you said. Flight to me only feels bad with sharp and quick motions. Thats when the mouse acceleration turns on the hurt for me. Long distance flyings is pretty cool. Maybe stiff high speed flying and sharp low speed to compensate if the dont want you to be a flight god.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bambooza
Forgot your password?