content created by inter-org relations conflict best content

Last edited:

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
Commiserations Montoya. We all wanted it to be great.
I hoped it would fail personally, as I have for nearly all the games EA has had a hand in for the past few years. Bioware has been dead for awhile, at this point they are just propping it's corpse up on their marketing dicks and waving their butchered studios hands around.

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
It's a terrible company at this point. It's unfortunate the people working under the executives need to suffer but it's clear it's become a point of strife in the industry.

Reactions: Scape and Bambooza

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Lack of oversight, no actual regulation, too big to go away and consumers too stupid to just no longer buy an EA products. I will not buy another EA game.. don't care what it is. Even if you all play it.. won't buy it. I refuse to support EA again. They are manipulative consumers are just numbers, not people shit head type of company.

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
Lack of oversight, no actual regulation, too big to go away and consumers too stupid to just no longer buy an EA products. I will not buy another EA game.. don't care what it is. Even if you all play it.. won't buy it. I refuse to support EA again. They are manipulative consumers are just numbers, not people shit head type of company.
:glorious:

Forgot your password?