NaffNaffBobFace
Last edited:

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Good to know some of this stuff, thank you @NaffNaffBobFace !!!
At the end of the video, were you fell through the toilet... That's why I haven't bought an Origin ship yet, they're beautiful but it's all cheap show crap that doesn't last a week ...

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Thanks for the kind words, gents.

At the end of the video, were you fell through the toilet... That's why I haven't bought an Origin ship yet, they're beautiful but it's all cheap show crap that doesn't last a week ...
I would have expected better build quality from the Vanguard - couldn't even sit on the seat, just clipped straight through into the pan. Whoever has that Insta-Pix is going to be able to blackmail the heck out of me at some point in the future.

Reactions: Vavrik

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Nice, I didn't know about the advanced camera controls, now I feel like I must go learn about this mysterious new tool... well, new to me.
Very good to know I have been able to show you a new part of the game. Hold down F4 and use the arrow keys, the Num-Pad including the - and + on the pad, and Page up/Page down and Home / End keys. If you want to reset, just press the * key on the numpad.

A full list of the keys functions can be found in the "Keybindings" section in options.

I think it's the secret to at least some of @mr-hasgaha 's power!

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
props to @NaffNaffBobFace once again

apparently I am not sufficiently devoted to our TEST forums

I came across this video on YouTube before I found it here

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
props to @NaffNaffBobFace once again

apparently I am not sufficiently devoted to our TEST forums

I came across this video on YouTube before I found it here
Thanks for the kind feedback, great to hear, you may be the first person to view one of my videos without having to be told to :D

Reactions: Bambooza

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
You can't tell me what to do!
seriously tho, when I decide to chronicle my misadventures in the game I'll now be on the lookout for these camera tricks
From what I have heared there may be a new camera mode along soon with even more cinematic screen-shot potential.

Reactions: Bambooza
Forgot your password?