[Video] Smaller ships will have their purpose!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
lol i'm not going to try to dog fight in a javelin hahaha
That's understandable, but the question will remain in regards of who your NPC crew is IF they will be hosting cockfighting events in out of the way maintenance corridors?

If I end up with a Cap ship, I'm tempted to have the crew feast on fried chicken just before a fierce battle begins. That way when we rush into the fray, we can yell out the epic battle cry, "LeeRooooy Jeeeennnnkkkkiiiinnnnnssss!" Those of you familiar with WoW know what I'm referring to. ;p

FluffyVonRage

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Palegrave
That's understandable, but the question will remain in regards of who your NPC crew is IF they will be hosting cockfighting events in out of the way maintenance corridors?

If I end up with a Cap ship, I'm tempted to have the crew feast on fried chicken just before a fierce battle begins. That way when we rush into the fray, we can yell out the epic battle cry, "LeeRooooy Jeeeennnnkkkkiiiinnnnnssss!" Those of you familiar with WoW know what I'm referring to. ;p
Cockfighting?

Psh, why do you think I've got a carrack? to do something other than abduct obscure and fantastic alien species to make THEM fight?

Forgot your password?