[VIDEO] Star Citizen 3.5.0 PTU - Mining on Wala

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Are you looking in my kitchen? I spent almost 30 minutes making homemade chip dip, about an hour before you posted this. I'm using an ancient recipe by the way. Very hard to make. (that's because onion soup mix and kraft cream cheese are a little hard to mix together with a fork.) I'm sorry I can't share the recipe.

Oh and good video! I'm living mining vicariously through your videos these days, cuz CIG won't give me a prospector in PTU. It's OK, I have had an opportunity to try out a few other ships though. Nothing that I'm interested in, but still.

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
Good video once again, wala is deceptively beautiful. What GPU you running?
Thanks Scape! I'm using an Nvidia GTX 1070 with 8gb to run the game.

Are you looking in my kitchen? I spent almost 30 minutes making homemade chip dip, about an hour before you posted this. I'm using an ancient recipe by the way. Very hard to make. (that's because onion soup mix and kraft cream cheese are a little hard to mix together with a fork.) I'm sorry I can't share the recipe.

Oh and good video! I'm living mining vicariously through your videos these days, cuz CIG won't give me a prospector in PTU. It's OK, I have had an opportunity to try out a few other ships though. Nothing that I'm interested in, but still.
Hmmm so your recipe includes a fork... I'll figure it out one day! Oh and yes, I was looking in you Kitchen! Didn't you see my prospector hovering just outside the window?

Thanks man, I don't understand why they don't throw everybody a prospector in the PTU, maybe because mining is still a work in progress? I dunno, I think it would make sense to have more people testing out the mining mechanics.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Thanks man, I don't understand why they don't throw everybody a prospector in the PTU, maybe because mining is still a work in progress? I dunno, I think it would make sense to have more people testing out the mining mechanics.
My PTU inventory is full of combat ships, I think they didn't get the message. I need to look at OTHER types of ship now. It doesn't matter really, it's just I have no interest in 90% of the ships in the PTU inventory.

Don't try to eat the fork**. It's to mix the cream cheese and onion soup without causing a mess in a blender or food processor. (** technically you could try)

Reactions: Bambooza and Scape
Forgot your password?