[Video] What is your most anticipated game of 2019?

Hybus

Space Marshal
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Hybus
Can we wait and just pre-order just a few days before launch to mooch perks, does that count as being an idiot? Also for some reason I'm cheap except when it comes to ship jpegs?

Rear_Intruder

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Rear_Intruder
I can foresee that Outer Worlds will take over my life.
From today, everyday, I will google it for a release date.
As it is made by the Fall Out folk, I will set up an auto search for Outer Worlds VR

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Mechwarrior 5 definitely!

...and, well, payroll tax declaration 2018 most likely 😖
Great game though, lots of *interesting* content 😁

Reactions: Bambooza

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST
No!

We have invested in the dream something something scam something cult Chris Roberts stealing our money hey look here is a new ship.
So we pre-ordered a scam and then joined the TEST cult?

Derek Smart was right!

Reactions: Ganji

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
I am very much looking forward to The Division II. I hope they take what they learned in the first one and apply it at launch to this one. If they do things right, it could be a real winner. I'm also looking forward to Far Cry New Dawn. I don't care if it's a reskin or a ripoff of Far Cry 5. I will gladly pay $40 to keep that train rolling. There are more though. My list of anticipated 2019 games includes (but is not limited to):

Dying Light 2
Anthem
Metro Exodus
Ascent: Infinite Realm
Final Fantasy 7 remake? (please, please, please take my money)
and maybe Rage 2.

Raither

Captain
Nov 2, 2017
RSI Handle
Dr_McLaren
The Outer Worlds. Looks really promising imo. Will definitely keep an eye on this one, I feel like they just might have put together a winner.

Anthem... getting way too many Destiny type vibes from it to do anything but wait until it releases to decide for sure. No judgement, just not sure if it will be what I am hoping to see in that type of game.

Star Citizen and Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen are currently the only two games I care about and constantly look forward to regardless of release date.

Forgot your password?