Viedon Ordo, what it do Testies!

Help me decide who is better I have no clue.

• Total voters

Viedon

Lieutenant
Aug 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Viedon
Where you from stranger?
Born in Los Angeles, CA of the USA. Moving to the verse soon.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

I always loved space and videogamea as a kid, once I got older I began to play on computers rather than consoles and I discovered the world of space sims and the MMOs known as Star Wars Galaxies (SWG) and EVE. Star Citizen will be the ULTIMATE space sim, the Ultimate online experience that I have been craving since the shutdown of SWG.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I love PvP, though I'm not very good in most games I played other than SWG and SW:ToR. This game is no exception but it will not stop me but I also enjoy PvE. I plan on doing a bit everything. In EVE I was more of a miner, salvage and transporter/trader
I plan to do the same here along with a few other roles.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Oh man I would have to say it was mahjong in my gramps computer, haha maybe it was Zelda on the N64.

What other games do you play?
Currently I dive into EVE, PlanetSide 2 and many many others need to see my library to be certain I believe the last game I played was Ark: Survival Evolved.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I was scrolling through the orgs page on RSI and naturally went to the most actime area I first went for XPLOR but soon realized there was nothing there for me and after both reading your "charter" and watching boredgamers org spotlight I was convinced it was for me despite me normally sticking with smaller orgs I wanted to try something new in Star Citizen.

Picard or Kirk?
I would have to definitely say Lando Calrissian, oh better yet Han Solo, No I have it....Canderous Ordo!

Last edited:

Chairman Meow

Grand Admiral
Jan 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Chabby
Welcome to TEST! I wouldn't exactly call XPLOR a small org either, but having been in both as well I'd say TEST definitely has been much more personable and sociable :D You'll find yourself in great company soon enough.

Reactions: Viedon

Viedon

Lieutenant
Aug 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Viedon
Welcome to TEST! I wouldn't exactly call XPLOR a small org either.
Thanks for the welcome, what I meant for xylophone was that I joined a big org for a change and after a week I realized wasn't my cup of tea. With Test I'm already enjoying what I see.

PSIcoh

Grand Admiral
Jul 28, 2015
RSI Handle
PSIcoh
Welcome to TEST! I was in Xplor for a while too... Joined their VOIP server for about 10 minutes before I realized that the org was not what I was looking for either. Glad to have you!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welome to TEST!

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Hey Viedon! Welcome to Test bro! Well, this is one of the first polls I have seen as part of an introduction, I like it! Anyway, yeah in other games in the past I have gone for smaller orgs as well - larger guilds get demonized.. A LOT. After reading up about TEST though and lurking for 2 months I finally decided to join, mostly because I couldn't contain my laughter half the time and that's a good feeling! In the past I feel like I've joined guilds in mmos and everything gets really serious and well.. not as fun as when you play with people who you truly get along with and that make you laugh. :)

Hope to see you on Mumble soon though. MORE. WE NEED MORE.

Forgot your password?