Waiting for the next patch like...

Phoxxy

Space Marshal
Apr 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Phoxxy_pwny

So as someone who basically doesn't touch this game until something new comes out (mostly due to my small number of ships) this time between patches really sucks....I mean I try playing other games like CS:GO and Overwatch. But I really crave that MMO type of feeling and those games just don't really have it.

What I really miss is the good old days of DayZ: Mod. Something about that game was so wonderful to me, but ever since the release and seeming failure of the "Standalone" the overall community for the game seems to have died out and now there are very few servers to be found.

I don't suppose anyone around here happens to play Arma 3 and know of any good mods (that are easy to apply and don't require that annoying whitelisting hurr durr apply on our forums crap) really want some tactical team open world action.

(This post is a mess, thanks for being a part of it)

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
The latest PTU patches were very tiny, compared to the first ones. The major parts of issues therefore seem to be solved. It was a very long bug fixing process, yes, but imagine that the implemenation of the persistance was a huge step for the whole project because it affects - every - single - part - of the program!
I am very sure that the mini PU release of version 2.4 is standing at our doorstep.

Phoxxy

Space Marshal
Apr 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Phoxxy_pwny
The latest PTU patches were very tiny, compared to the first ones. The major parts of issues therefore seem to be solved. It was a very long bug fixing process, yes, but imagine that the implemenation of the persistance was a huge step for the whole project because it affects - every - single - part - of the program!
I am very sure that the mini PU release of version 2.4 is standing at our doorstep.
Please by all means tell me what you know, cause I have managed to gain zero information about what this up coming patch is even supposed to include.

Reactions: AstroSam
Forgot your password?