Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Wala Moon Survey- Sunday Nov 3rd 3:00pm EST / 7:00pm UTC

Start Location:
Arccorp Area 18
Destination: Wala Moon
Purpose: To make a general survey of minerals and concentrations thereof present on the moon's surface
Tool Needed?: Bring your Prospector, Terrapin, or Reliant Sen ship. If you don't have one, we probably have enough to spare for borrowing.

Rules:

1. 15 mins before Event Time Start - Party Formation –An Ensign will do roll call and assist in party formation.
  2. 10 mins after Event Time Start- Party Launch - - We're not waiting - If you want to get in after these 10 minutes you'll have to know someone in the party and able to join the server that way. That’s the only way to get a party invite after the initial launch. If the server crashes then we'll reform and you can get in that way. If there are enough stragglers an Ensign will be assigned to form a party with them and if the server dies then they will be folded into the main group.
  3. If it is a high turnout event, the operation may be split into 2 groups. As we establish our command structure this will be less and less of an issue. The need for a split will be judged during party formation.
Overall Plan:
  1. Meet in Area 18 and go to the spaceport.
  2. Spawn Prospectors / Other ships.
  3. Travel to Wala
  4. Spread out and take screenshots from the Mining Scanner.
Last Things:
  1. To facilitate a timely start you WILL be at ArcCorp Area 18 before the Op even begins or you're not getting a party invite.
  2. Add Black_Sunder, to your contacts beforehand,.

Last edited:

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
I'll see if i can swing it
i'm kinda busy that sunday, tho, and im already trying to free up my morning for this other thing, so i probly wont be able to make it
good luck and have fun! 😃

Reactions: Vavrik
Forgot your password?