*Walks in with a keg* ... Who's thirsty?

Capntal

Vice Admiral
Jul 8, 2017
RSI Handle
Capntal
Ah yes, Star Wars. I only ever enjoyed one traditional MMO. That was SWG. The space combat contained everything I had ever dreamed of at that time.

If you could have one Star Wars ship in SC, what would it be? I always wanted to fly a Star Destroyer.

BlackWolff

Commander
Jul 17, 2017
RSI Handle
BlackWolff
Ah yes, Star Wars. I only ever enjoyed one traditional MMO. That was SWG. The space combat contained everything I had ever dreamed of at that time.

If you could have one Star Wars ship in SC, what would it be? I always wanted to fly a Star Destroyer.

That was such a great game! I remember not being able to wait until I got my stormtrooper armor.

Oh that's an easy question - Slave I. I would die if I could have it but at the same time ruin my immersion of the SC world.

Do you have a favorite character?

Capntal

Vice Admiral
Jul 8, 2017
RSI Handle
Capntal
That was such a great game! I remember not being able to wait until I got my stormtrooper armor.

Oh that's an easy question - Slave I. I would die if I could have it but at the same time ruin my immersion of the SC world.

Do you have a favorite character?
My favorite was Kyle Katarn for a long while. Nowadays it's Wedge Antilles. The only other org I was tempted to join was Rogue Squadron. They were a little too strict for me, though.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
You brought a keg? Woohoo! *5 seconds after, when the word keg is mutterd* aaaaannnnnnnnnndddddd it's gone. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Next time we bring a six pack of pony kegs.

The Reclaimer did look pretty amazing and the Orion is even bigger! It's so crazy.
I know, right? the Orion "goes to eleven."

Goes to eleven.jpg

Forgot your password?