Wanted: 400i Meridian Paint or Penumbra Paint

Southern_Cross_07

Commander
Nov 22, 2023
RSI Handle
Southern_Cross_o7
Hey Testers

I had the 400i several years ago, unfortunately when the new shinny thing came along, I melted it and with that my chance to hold on to the collectable paints.
I've looked through my account and while I can see the CCU chain, there is no chance of a buyback.
This past month, I had a chance to watch the Master Modes video, and now I'm thinking, I need a good multirole ship, that can escape and make a good defence. So the 400i became my game theory ship (who knows what CIG will do with the Master Modes and Atmosphere Rework).

So, I'm looking for those paints, Meridian - Reminds me of the Naboo Cruiser from Star Wars

I know some of you had access to them before, and I tried a direct message with no luck. So I thought I would post here.
Also, I'm not sure of the protocol with such requests (grey market).

Thanks Dazza DownUnder

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
The best I can suggest is to contact CIG with a help request (if they aren't listed in the paint options) & let them know the situation of you having them before, melted the ship & lost them. Just know that odds are they won't reply until after the IAE has ended because they are always flooded with requests & complaints this time of year. Trust me, while showing them patience & understanding might not get you what you want because of limitations they are given, it will inspire them to want to help you as much as possible.

Forgot your password?