WANTED - Mustang Delta

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
Not sure how best to ask or even how the mechanics work but if there are any TESTies with a Mustang Delta they no longer need I might be interested in taking it off your hands - I have REALLY enjoyed playing with the glass cannon during the free fly week so far and would like to have one parked next to my Mustang Beta.

Thanks in advance.

'Gimp

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
Yeah, I used to love my Delta, too. It was the perfect ship to take out to kareah and pick a fight with if I was feeling depressed and wanted to end it all. Yep, a few minutes later, I could wake up at Port Olisar with a smile on my face and a new outlook on life! Disclaimer: I am the absolute WORST combat pilot in TEST, and acknowledging my shortcomings, I attempt to compensate with more robust equipment. To that end, just a few days ago, I upgraded my Delta to a Gladius and have managed to stay alive a bit longer and even managed to score a few kills. Sorry I can't help, but maybe someone here can, and they will probably have another ship sale soon anyway.

TinMan710

Lieutenant
Dec 17, 2015
RSI Handle
TinMan710
I have a handful of CCU upgrades in my hanger for a 315P to a Mustang Delta. If nobody else can sell you a Delta directly, then I could probably help by selling you a 315P CCU'ed to a Mustang Delta at cost + PP fees or no fees for FF.

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
I have one for unmelt, but it's not LTI. Also have in mind that I'm in EU and taxes may get pricey.... If you don't get other option we can talk.

Also, I would tell you to wait. It will get for sale again, I'm almost sure of that.

Also... the TinMan is a great option... you can try to get an Archimedes lti form someone in test and ccu it to the 315p... and then to the delta and get it LTI..... thats what I would do in your case.

NapalmX

Space Marshal
May 16, 2014
RSI Handle
UpUrShaft
I can un-melt a standalone Delta with 6 months insurance ( no LTI, unfortunately). N. America, so no extra taxes. $65.00 USD and PayPal fees. Let me know.

Forgot your password?