Wanted Mustang omega- that amd one

Jenno180

Grand Admiral
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Jenno180
looking at getting the mustang omega cause its red just would like to know if anyone has one and what they would be going for seeing as it comes with the game ( would that cause a problem with my current game package? )

Accented

Vice Admiral
Jan 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Accented
looking at getting the mustang omega cause its red just would like to know if anyone has one and what they would be going for seeing as it comes with the game ( would that cause a problem with my current game package? )
It would not cause a problem with your current game package. AFAIK pre-package split the going rate for one AMD Mustang Omega package was $25 without Squadron 42 and up to $35 including Squadron 42.

Now, post package split I would assume that the price would be most likely closer to $45, but that would be entirely up to the seller.

Jenno180

Grand Admiral
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Jenno180
It would not cause a problem with your current game package. AFAIK pre-package split the going rate for one AMD Mustang Omega package was $25 without Squadron 42 and up to $35 including Squadron 42.

Now, post package split I would assume that the price would be most likely closer to $45, but that would be entirely up to the seller.
thank you :)

c4artist

Lieutenant
Sep 4, 2016
RSI Handle
c4artist
I'm sure you will be able to make any mustang red after launch. Do you need a game package or just want the ship?

Forgot your password?