Warhammer 40K & Shadowrun

Scarthian

The Shadow Broker
Feb 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Scarthian
So a while back some of the folks on here piqued my interest in the two above worlds? Stories? Games? Anyhow I find myself bored often since well I get paid to do next to nothing (Hurray for overnight IT /wrists). What I want to know are there books? or other type of materials regarding these two series? I have found some regular Warhammer books on amazon but honestly I am more interested in the 40K universe rather than the regular one. Though that Total War: Warhammer looks legit and I will pick it up no doubt.

As for Shadowrun my shitty laptop (seriously need to get a gaming one for work) handles the new games (Dragonfall, etc.) released on Steam decently. Having never heard of the universe before after playing the games I find I am really digging it. So beyond these games are there anything else besides the tabletop games for these two universes? My schedule doesn't allow for tabletop or even online tabletop games so I am looking more for like reading material. Books, graphic novels, interesting video games, etc. Mainly to fill the 8 hours I sit at work bored.

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
I started reading this a while ago and from what I remember it was pretty good. It's been a while since I painted my Crimson Fists. One of these day's I'll circle back around and read it again.

Forgot your password?