Warm greetings

Darkshaunz

Captain
Oct 2, 2014
RSI Handle
Darkshaunz
Hello fellow BEST pilots,

I'm Shaun from Malaysia, I was recently accepted as an affiliate member in the Best Squadron in the game. Currently running a small syndicate corporation with some close friends, and I know a few of them are redditors - so I may grab them to apply as affiliates as well. Been a redditor for about 3 years now - mostly lurking around DCcomics and gaming subreddits.

Before Star Citizen, I used to play EvE for some time, as a Caldari missile boat player. Most of the time in EvE was spent in Provi, mostly doing diplo stuff for the NRDS block, and some good ol' gatecamping. Yes, it is as exciting as it sounds. Even back in those days, it was hard not to hear of the exploits of TEST in the parts of Nullsec that actually mattered.

Now, I am in this new awful fake spaceship game as a Hornet pilot - and I look forward to hopefully, maybe, kill something that isn't another TEST pilot (no guarantees).

Cheers!

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
welcome to the part of Star Citizen that might or might not matter

Reactions: Darkshaunz

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
o/ Hayo hi, - Welcome to Test, Shaun of Malaysia. :D

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome :D

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome Shaun! Visited Malaysia once beautiful country can't wait to go back there again!! I am from South Korea :D

Forgot your password?