Warzone Battle Royal intrest

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
hey, so we just the news today of the new Warzone BR that is dropping tomorrow. here are the details:

FREE
150 people with only 3 man squads (they hinted more to come)
going to have two modes, one more like classic BRs, the other seem like it may be more Tarcov-y
When you die (first time that game) you get set to the "gulag" where fight in a 1v1, if you win you respawn.
Your team can also use the money they have found to buy your freedom.
Simple loot system. However, supply drops have full loadouts that you have prebuild in them.

Cons:
it's technically a CoD game

Reactions: Bambooza

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
hey, so we just the news today of the new Warzone BR that is dropping tomorrow. here are the details:

FREE
150 people with only 3 man squads (they hinted more to come)
going to have two modes, one more like classic BRs, the other seem like it may be more Tarcov-y
When you die (first time that game) you get set to the "gulag" where fight in a 1v1, if you win you respawn.
Your team can also use the money they have found to buy your freedom.
Simple loot system. However, supply drops have full loadouts that you have prebuild in them.

Cons:
it's technically a CoD game

I have to say normally I am not much of a fan of CoD its way to twitchy/luck but the game looks to play well and the larger maps adds a degree more tactical positioning to it then just run around corners blasting away.

Reactions: sum1

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
I have to say normally I am not much of a fan of CoD its way to twitchy/luck but the game looks to play well and the larger maps adds a degree more tactical positioning to it then just run around corners blasting away.
well, it is basically the BR version of the latest CoD MW game. so it seems to play like that game, and MW is the first CoD game that I have liked since, well like MW2... so that is why I am going to be playing it... but now others can play a part of the CoD game for Free... and that is crazy... like 3 years ago if you had told me CoD would have a good title, no loot boxes, and even make one game mode free to all.... well I would have put you in the loonie bin.

Reactions: Bambooza

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish
Just a heads up to those who are interested, Warzone by itself is around 100GB to download, so plan accordingly for launch.

Reactions: sum1
Forgot your password?