Way too early theorycraft

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Loot always causes issues, and in the case of recovering a Bengal it could easily be a huge money sink for all involved even if the corp coffers were overflowing with UEC (that's beer money).

But in all seriousness I can see some sort of corp tax / donations to help offset the expense of captains participating in corp driven missions like recovering a Bengal or securing an outpost, while most activities are up to all the org mates themselves to figure out how to distribute the loot and gains (just be worn Owl has no qualms about drinking all of the ill gotten liqueur prior to returning to port, helps with any police stops but not so helpful in securing wealth to attract bar wenches)

Last edited:

Nap

Grand Admiral
Dec 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Napernicous
Loot always causes issues, and in the case of recovering a Bengal it could easily be a huge money sink for all involved even if the corp coffers were overflowing with UEC that's beer money.

But in all seriousness I can see some sort of corp tax / donations to help offset the expense of captains participating in corp driven missions like recovering a Bengal or securing an outpost, while most activities are up to all the org mates themselves to figure out how to distribute the loot and gains (just be worn Owl has no qualms about drinking all of the ill gotten liqueur prior to returning to port, helps with any police stops but not so helpful in securing wealth to attract bar wenches)
Bah, Captains don't need to be compensated. This is a dictatorship not some pansy ass democracy. The Captains should feel honored to sacrifice their blood and iron for the glory of Test. If you need to be compensated for helping the Org advance then you aren't in it for the right reasons.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Well how nice it now may be with theory crafting there is one thing that put a big dent in this one...

They have stated and said it many times...

NO ONE will ever be able to own a Bengal in the game, you might find one, you might repair it fly it but you can never own it..

So what if you found a Bengal use up a shitload of money to make it work...

How long will it take before someone steal it and how long will it take for someone to steal it again and again and again....

Yeah that sound like a really fun game play and a shitload waste of time and money and that would get old pretty fast...

IMO I think if a Bengal was found smartest thing is to pick it a part for everything it got and use that cash to keep the the fleet strong. (and happy)

:beers: Money make you win wars, not just big guns :beers:

:beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers::beers::beers::beers::beers: :beers::beers::beers::beers:

Last edited:

Shiwaz

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Shiwaz
If anyone is aiming to go dick first into the most hostile territory on Ark with a big TEST fleet on release, sign me and my super hornet up! Id love to be onboard!

Forgot your password?