We are selling CitizenCon Digital Goodies again people

Garonman

Captain
Oct 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Garonman5
I'm suspecting that CIG will give an estimated release window, such as "end of next year (2025)", which should satisfy their key investors for the next14.5 months at the very least. I'd say they might even announce a possible upcoming limited beta window for it, but that would most likely be restricted to the avocados with massive NDA restrictions. Meanwhile, they've been slowly bringing aspects of how the controls & systems from SQ42 will handle into the Verse, so that we can test them out for them without the need to NDA these portions.

This being said, IF those in charge at CIG reverse course with the sale of the Bengal as they did with the F8C as the surprise BIG ship sale, since they've said that this year's CC is described as. "what better way to celebrate than aboard an active-duty RSI Bengal themed venue! This year, the UEE is opening its doors to citizens from across the 'verse, inviting you to step onto its iconic vessel in-person for a weekend packed with presentations, activities, giveaways, cosplay, and so much more." I would not be upset. My fleet would definitely be feeling the heat as I'd be melting a large chunk of it in order to obtain a Bengal, but that would save me from more disappointment from losing more F5 battles for an Idris that's 1/4 the size.
Buying a Bengal?? We would have to liquidate the city and possibly the neighbouring city to buy it. 3k for a javelin, I don't even want to say out loud or in print how much they would price a Bengal at.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Buying a Bengal?? We would have to liquidate the city and possibly the neighbouring city to buy it. 3k for a javelin, I don't even want to say out loud or in print how much they would price a Bengal at.
Given the price / size gap between the Idris M to Jav effectively being doubled, the Jav to Bengal is also double, but I suspect that the price would be approx $7.5k at least during the concept, boosting up to $10k afterwards eventually.

Ship salesman slaps roof of Bengal, "You can fit so many divorcées in this bad boy."
The perfect work force for such a mighty ship. Often crippled with debt after their spouse & both sets of lawyers take everything they valued, being part of a group helping 1 of the most powerful ships in the UEE fleet running, regardless in the role they operate, would allow for plenty of overtime pay.

I...I'm divorced... TAKE MY MONEY
A perfectly fine example of the sort of person that makes the UEE capable of protecting humanity.

• o7
Reactions: Garonman and Mishi

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Also the fact that CIG is gifting so much item related to SQ42 in a CitisenCon pack make me hope (almost certainly invain) for some valuable update on the state of Squadron 42
"what better way to celebrate than aboard an active-duty RSI Bengal themed venue! This year, the UEE is opening its doors to citizens from across the 'verse, inviting you to step onto its iconic vessel in-person for a weekend packed with presentations, activities, giveaways, cosplay, and so much more."
So to summ this up:
CIG goes nuts in decorations, turning the CitizenCON venue into the inside of an active-duty Bengal. And paying for that by offering some SQ42 assets as a digital package that may or may not hint at a SQ42 release on the horizon.

As the package appears in your online hangar, you hear, ever so faintly, a trace of sinister laughter from your speakers...
Faint?

1725522742211.jpeg

Forgot your password?