We don't need no stinkin MAINTENANCE

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Ummmm. I have not pledged or purchased anything towards star citizen all night....

My accountant (wife) would like more MAINTENANCE

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
I jumped in after it was done and things felt a lot smoother and even faster. I approve of this maintenance.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
As long as you show the money came from the proper line items toward the proper ships she should have no problems!
Well according to the spreadsheet I over invested in column C and that caused a drastic opportunity in line item 4..... Now if I could put a positive into column C I'm sure that would fix the bottom line and allow for further spending....

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Well according to the spreadsheet I over invested in column C and that caused a drastic opportunity in line item 4..... Now if I could put a positive into column C I'm sure that would fix the bottom line and allow for further spending....
Or you could take her shoe shopping. Wipes out most deficits.

Reactions: Dalarast

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Or you could take her shoe shopping. Wipes out most deficits.
Luckily my wife is not into shoes. I mean she does own more pairs of flip-flops than smaller countries; but luckily her shoe buying is for essentials and not "fashion".

Cooking gadgets... that's the kryptonite in this household more than SC for me....

Reactions: Space Monkey
Forgot your password?