• Arrrrrrgggghhhhh!

Votes: 39 69.6%

• Total voters

Bigcracker

Space Marshal
Feb 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Bigcracker8789
CR said in 10FTC that outlaws/pirates will have our spawn area and base.

[11:11] Q: Biggest development challenge preventing rudimentary versions of exploration, cargo, mining and economy mechanics from being implemented in PU/PTU builds? Can we get focused updates on this in the future?

A: 2.4 added persistence which we will be opening up and expanding on. 2.5 will contain the outlaw base so there will be two factions and two spawning places. Our other “big” focus is the full Stanton system, which will be about a billion kilometres across, with procedurally generated planets. CryEngine was never built to simulate so many object so we’ve been working on full rewrite of everything in CryNetwork to get everything in place for the this and it is scheduled for 2.7. Once we have that and some messaging and organisational stuff which will be rolled out later this year we have the foundations to accelerate cargo, mining, etc. Our goal is to get Stanton fleshed out to the fidelity we want for all of Star Citizen: the “Pupil to Planet” level of detail.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Surely they can implement cargo transportation much sooner than "end of the year". It's what I do damnit!!!!!

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Not bad guys. We simple liberate certain cargo from certain individuals. You know, to lighten the load for them.

I think of us like Robin Hood and his merry band. Except the poor we give to is ourselves.
I'm totally legit and will offer low cost repair services...
"I see you have an engine out."
"What engine? They're all fine"
Pew Pew Pew
"That one! ...and that hull breach...and fire"

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
I'm totally legit and will offer low cost repair services...
"I see you have an engine out."
"What engine? They're all fine"
Pew Pew Pew
"That one! ...and that hull breach...and fire"
I see you have met my mechanic.......

Forgot your password?