RSI Handle
Deroth1

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
If y'all keep saying @Blind Owl , then you're going to break @Blind Owl 's phone when he finally chevks his messages.

He still has no idea how popular he's become. @CrudeSasquatch has to make sure it doesn't go to his head.
You are worried about how us mentioning @Blind Owl in posts will go to his head? That fate was sealed when he was honored by the great @Montoya in the latest video. I feel more sorry for whatever @Blind Owl will be using to reply to said posts which will thus boost his messages & likes even further. :slight_smile: I believe that I may have predicted this dilemma earlier in this thread.

@Blind Owl is like a snowball rolling down hill that gathers likes instead of snow flakes as it travels along an infinitely tall mountain of goofy posts.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
You are worried about how us mentioning @Blind Owl in posts will go to his head? That fate was sealed when he was honored by the great @Montoya in the latest video. I feel more sorry for whatever @Blind Owl will be using to reply to said posts which will thus boost his messages & likes even further. :slight_smile: I believe that I may have predicted this dilemma earlier in this thread.
I'm not worried about @Montoya. He is a fearsome leader who is smart and handsome. No 15,000 TEST members can make dictatorship go to his head.

@Blind Owl is just one who posts a bit more than ourleader does. Mostly because @Blind Owl doesn't have an org to run which gives him some more freetime.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm not worried about @Montoya. He is a fearsome leader who is smart and handsome. No 15,000 TEST members can make dictatorship go to his head.

@Blind Owl is just one who posts a bit more than ourleader does. Mostly because @Blind Owl doesn't have an org to run which gives him some more freetime.
My apologies, my point was lost in translation. *hands you a large cold BEER* I was saying that the ego of @Blind Owl was guaranteed to inflate because he was honored in the latest video by our wonderful leader @Montoya . Cheers! :beers:

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
My apologies, my point was lost in translation. *hands you a large cold BEER* I was saying that the ego of @Blind Owl was guaranteed to inflate because he was honored in the latest video by our wonderful leader @Montoya . Cheers! :beers:
You're damn right his ego will inflate!
And he deserves it because of how awesome @Blind Owl is!

Forgot your password?