CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
Heard you cant do the facial capture if youve got facial hair it came up as a reason as to why alot of the devs opted out, hopefully this doesnt mean all character will be clean shaven we need at least skyrim level of beards in SC
Was just about to start looking up the prices of plane tickets to England, then read this.

Nope...the beard must live on!

Reactions: SARGE

Preston

Vice Admiral
Dec 1, 2014
RSI Handle
Stomeg
Yep, Chill-CIG on Reddit says that everyone that does it needs to have a shave before being scanned.

Statix

Commander
Dec 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Statix
Yep, Chill-CIG on Reddit says that everyone that does it needs to have a shave before being scanned.
What the hell does that have to do w... oh, beards.

Reactions: RipVanDan
Nov 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Ranger BearBlood

Was just about to start looking up the prices of plane tickets to England, then read this.

Nope...the beard must live on!
Agreed same here actually i was half thinking of doing it then when i found out about the no beard stuff its like NOPE not going to happen,

Pity really SC needs some bearded type of characters you know full range of lenghts with different stlyes, bars, braids potentially light on fire in places black beard style.

Jeygo

Captain
Jan 19, 2015
RSI Handle
Jeygo
If I get this gig I'm going to have a ship crewed by me, me and other me. And have another couple of me in the back seats to really confuse customs.

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark
If i ended up in Game, i would be steriotyped in a dark allyway with a knife and a beer giving you the dirty missions on pu.
Isn't that where most TEST belong? :P

Dygon

Space Marshal
Feb 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Dygon
I applied, though I just read on here that I'd have to shave, and I send them some pretty bearded pictures :p. I wouldn't mind shaving to get into the game, though, I'd demand they give me a full beautiful beard in game :D

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark
A shame that what they are going to get is me then...

If I get selected I'll need to spend my £50 prematurely on test swag! Gotta represent!
That's ok because you spawned an image:

This was my desktop background for a few weeks.

Reactions: Lienna

TypeO

Space Marshal
Aug 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Privateer
handsome UK citizens? Well good luck with that. :P

Forgot your password?