Weapons refactor, turrets and more in Star Citizen patch 3.17

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
To me the most important thing is the ATC changes. Right now it can be a hilarious exercise.
Also, I like that they are making changes to FPS weapon fire, but they need for this on ship weapons too.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
I'm annoyed by the refactor. There was plenty enough diversity in game as proven by the fact players varied so widely over their choice of weapon. Most players carry SMGs despite the rifles are much better, so OBVIOUSLY there was plenty of diversity in choice. They originally made the best all around choice that of the Marines--the Gallant, just as they did with the Gladius for the Navy, and this is the second time they nerfed the Gallant. Now there is no reason to choose it when it was ideally situated as second best at virtually everything.

I have to say, this kind of thing demonstrates lack of consistency in staffing and philosophy, and too many workers with too little responsibility. They're looking to make a name for themselves rather than do the work. Pisses me off so much more than the Ares nonsense. At least with Ares they WARNED EVERYONE that the ship was intended specifically for attacking large and cap ships and would not be good against fighters. Everyone who whined like children about the Ares nerf therefore deserved it.

We did NOT deserve this. Who the fuck wants to go try every gun all over again because some squeeking adolescent decided to fuck them all up?

Forgot your password?