Week 6 Recap!

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
Indiana
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
So as I was not there for the event with having to work. What was the verdict? What did you like? What did you not like? What do you suggest for next week?

Discuss.

Last edited:
D

DominationAgenda

Feel like we need to check the games we play, instead of choosing them semi-blindly. Still, we did some fun stuff ( Racing, Only ramming , 5v5). Not nearly as much fun as i had in PS 2 but enjoyable.

HechtorDravere

Commander
Jan 4, 2014
UK
RSI Handle
HechtorDravere
Well, it's a good game, and you'll all be proud to know I'm am getting pretty good at ramming sniper ships in the face. It's been a fun evening.
Anyway, I'd say it's a fun game, but probably shouldn't be attempted for SSS again.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
New York City
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Personally I didn't feel that the game was really all that great. By the time I was trying it out Friday night I knew it wasnt that great of a choice for SSS :P It had very nice graphics and such but really wasn't open world enough for me.

So thats why we are probably gonna play Minecraft next week. :D

Reactions: Walex

TestBot

Ghost
Nov 2, 2013
Bellevue, WA
RSI Handle
TestBot
I will definitely be down for Minecraft. Heck I'll play minecraft even when it's not saturday, haha! ;P

I think you'd have to come up with a specific and weird objective to complete during the time.
Yeah I've been thinking about this. What would we actually do? You needs days in Minecraft to reach an objective.

Reactions: Vastair
D

DominationAgenda

I will definitely be down for Minecraft. Heck I'll play minecraft even when it's not saturday, haha! ;P

I think you'd have to come up with a specific and weird objective to complete during the time.
I'm in for Minecraft too. My suggestion for another SSS game would be the Blizzard Arcade which went free some weeks ago. Supports up to 16 players in one game which I think will be enough even if all the people who couldn't attend last Saturday would come and play Blizz Arcade.

Yeah I've been thinking about this. What would we actually do? You needs days in Minecraft to reach an objective.
Days? Dunno which objectives you're talking about. Building a castle? A Bengal? 100 Auroras?

Yeah I've been thinking about this. What would we actually do?
There are A LOT of mods/maps you can choose from. Don't think finding an activity for ~3 hours will be hard. Everybody can search for a map/mod they like. We'll vote and the most popular mod/map will be played in the SSS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
Denmark
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
It’s nice to see your opinions on what game we should play. But remember to put it in the Game Request Sheet and add a comment if you have some ideas or whatever.

Because this is what I ultimately use to decide what game we should play.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
Indiana
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
It’s nice to see your opinions on what game we should play. But remember to put it in the Game Request Sheet and add a comment if you have some ideas or whatever.
I will add this to the important links sticky.

D

DominationAgenda

Because this is what I ultimately use to decide what game we should play.
Already filled out one. Go ahead and see for yourself!

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
Europe
RSI Handle
chrizz
Minecraft would be great. but it's more of a long term game

starkestrel

Space Marshal
Nov 3, 2013
Portland, OR
RSI Handle
starkestrel
Is it possible to run private games in Counterstrike: GO? That seems like a timeless squad-based classic that would be hella fun to play with you all, and I'm assuming most people own it.

SkippyLeDoo

Lame Title
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
SkippyLeDoo
I might get CS:GO but I will be skiing this weekend. I feel like kind of bad that I'm not being an active member of the community. :(