Welcome to the IAE 2953!

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
So the IAE 2953 page is up.
And it starts on the 17th of november with a show of our alien friends fine crafts.
Seems like the first new ship will actually be "Mystery Vessel No. 6" (TM).
Gentlemen, start your wallets... :-)

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Well, since that little rocket seems to go straight to flyable I bet well see a lot of flying starfishes tonight.
I'll make sure to sit in one of them. :like:

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I hope that this means that eventually, there will be more ships from the Xi'an & Banu for us to enjoy around the Verse. This Xi'an ship seems really nice, but I enjoy the organic Banu styling more, so hopefully more will come than just the 2 that have been announced.

• o7
Reactions: Mudhawk

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
Just checked the funding now that IAE is close to the end, for the year SC is now ahead of where it was at the end of November last year; is it possible this year might break the record set for the year last year?

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
They do know how to sell a dream. Just hope I never wake up to some horrible reality...
So... we all agree to keep taking the blue pills, right?
Then again, maybe this is just a dream within a dream and in reality we do lie still in those harvesting pods!
Or maybe that is a dream to to keep us from escaping the dream and in reality we are superior being tired of immortality...
Or maybe...
err...
where was I...?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
So... we all agree to keep taking the blue pills, right?
Then again, maybe this is just a dream within a dream and in reality we do lie still in those harvesting pods!
Or maybe that is a dream to to keep us from escaping the dream and in reality we are superior being tired of immortality...
Or maybe...
err...
where was I...?
Silly @Mudhawk , take both pills to enjoy the best of both through augmented reality? *shrugs* Cheers!

Forgot your password?