Well hey there...

Nerfgun

Space Marshal
Nov 28, 2013
RSI Handle
Michael
Almost didn't see you there! Just kidding, I've been watching you for hours. I managed to stumble my way over here from the TEST subreddit, and I'm looking for a fleet to join. Actually, I had put off asking about joining TEST because I only have a Retaliator and an Avenger, and all of your posters show nothing but Auroras, so I figured you only accepted Aurora pilots. When one of your members explained it this way: "We just set low standards for ourselves to cope with our inability to achieve success." I knew this was where I belonged.

Where you from stranger?
Space

What drew you to Star Citizen? My friend introduced me to it. To be perfectly honest I totally didn't care initially. When I found out I'd be able to walk around and take a nap in my spaceship I was sold. That's all I've ever really wanted, to be honest. A "living in a spaceship" simulator.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) I really am looking forward to teamwork. Not just "Get 25 people into a raid and down the boss" teamwork, but on the fly strategy and cooperation. I fly a Retaliator, so that's gonna be something really important for me. I can punch way above my weight, but not without someone guarding my butt.

What was the first game you remember playing? The first game I remember playing is probably Dr. Mario. I remember thinking it was crazy dumb. Sonic 2 stole my soul, as did Battletech on Sega Genesis. Man, the multiplayer let one person control the legs and one person control the torso and guns. Shit was tight.

What other games do you play? Right now I play WoW, a ton of Kerbal Space Program, Planetside 2 (actually I really need a group to play with), Battlefield (still stuck on 3, haven't bought 4) and a ton of others. My Steam library has a ton of crap in it, but the big ones are TF2, Awesomenauts, and Natural Selection 2.

Picard or Kirk? Kirk. Only because I also like to attempt to solve every problem with my penis.

Last edited:

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Where you from stranger? I live in central Florida. I think I'm the only person who doesn't hate it here. It's quiet and I can spend a lot of time in the ocean. That's... well that's really all there is to say about that.
I wouldn't hate it there? Im freezing to death in NYC

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
KSP is horribly addictive.

There is nothing more satisfying than that first Mun landing, it felt like such an amazing accomplishment!

Our planetside2 guys are Vanu on Mattherson, instructions are in the PlanetSide2 subforum!

SkippyLeDoo

Lame Title
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
SkippyLeDoo
Welcome to the forums!

Actually, I had put off asking about joining TEST because I only have a Retaliator and an Avenger, and all of your posters show nothing but Auroras, so I figured you only accepted Aurora pilots.
If you don't have an aurora, you can still join if you fill your Tali's bomb bays with frozen turkeys.

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
Welcome to TEST! Very glad to have you with us.

"We just set low standards for ourselves to cope with our inability to achieve success."
Yeah, sounds pretty accurate. Shoot for the moon-- if you miss, you'll live out your final days starving, dehydrated, and slowly suffocating as your life support systems fail. So don't miss!

Reactions: SeungRyul

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome to TEST! Very glad to have you with us.

Yeah, sounds pretty accurate. Shoot for the moon-- if you miss, you'll live out your final days starving, dehydrated, and slowly suffocating as your life support systems fail. So don't miss!
I set my goal on successfully taking off in my ship.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I think Flipper called it right.

Day 1 will be a disaster, the forums will explode with nerd range the likes of which we have never seen.

starkestrel

Space Marshal
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
starkestrel
I paid $5000! I need to fly my ships! You people just made me so mad that I destroyed all three of my plasma screen monitors! I'm suing for damages!

Reactions: Flipper

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
I think Flipper called it right.

Day 1 will be a disaster, the forums will explode with nerd range the likes of which we have never seen.
With all the alpha and beta stuff I'll have had the year prior, I can't say I would be really sad if I don't play day 1 or 2 or 3.....

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
Woops, totally forgot about my post here. Luckily I have a year to carve frozen Aurora turkeys and try and figure out how to get Jeb back from Duna. I'll probably get around to one of those things.

So... is there like some list I should put myself on so everyone knows if they mess with me a whole shitpot of Auroras will come clog up their gunsights?
Just paint your ship blackandyellowblackandyellowblackandyellowblackandyellow, no one will mess with you ;)

Reactions: TestBot and Nerfgun

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777

Forgot your password?