Well hey there

russianfool

Ensign
Apr 15, 2014
RSI Handle
russianfool
Where you from stranger?Well, that's a tough one, but I've been living in Northen California (where the girls are warm) for quite some time now.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
There are space ships, shooting people, and trading. What more could you want? I've loved EVE in the times I've played it, but I never got drawn in like I did into the X3 series. Maybe it was because of the combat "cycles," maybe I wasn't hardcore enough, who knows.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Dunno yet. Mainly looking to get my hands on the game and go from there. The newtonian flight mechanics coupled with some tight controls would make for sweet, sweet, dogfighting (as bad as I would be at it). So I guess PVP sounds fantastic. As long as there's some payoff. Maybe you could pick up their escape pod and cart it somewhere civilized for their cash.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Doom or Need for Speed 2, can't tell which one was first.

What other games do you play?
At the moment, X3, Planetside 2, League of Legends, working my way through Just Cause 2, Hearthstone.

Picard or Kirk?
I watched Next Gen first, so definitely Picard; I just haven't seen that much of Kirk.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Eve is a tough game to get into, the learning curve is steep and long.

Just Cause 2? That was a lot of fun!

Welcome to TEST!

russianfool

Ensign
Apr 15, 2014
RSI Handle
russianfool
Eve is a tough game to get into, the learning curve is steep and long.

Just Cause 2? That was a lot of fun!

Welcome to TEST!
Thanks Montoya! Eve isn't all that bad (control and system wise), I've learned how to play Dwarf Fortress (and had tons of fun, but there hasn't been an update for about a year and a half now, and it'll be AWESOME when it finally drops), and learning to play Aurora 4x at the moment. I got up to destroyers (with ok-ish tier 1 weapons), but it just never drew me in. Even got some blood on my hands (or, well, all over me, when the bullets ripped me apart) when I ventured into low sec space (it's just one system in, how bad could it be).

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
Ohh need for speed 2 :D I've played all the need for speed games Underground 2 and Most Wanted is my favorites. I’ve had so many run-throughs I can’t count them anymore. I've beaten UG2 in less than 24 hrs and MW in less than 48 hrs. The others I didn't really care for other than just beat career mode

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Welcome to TEST russianfool, where we salvage ourselves for money.

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
What other games do you play?
At the moment, X3, Planetside 2, League of Legends, working my way through Just Cause 2, Hearthstone.
My name is Bolooooo Saaaantosiiiii. I am duh leadaaaa of the revolutionary army known as duh REAPUHSSSS!
I really enjoyed both the single player and the multiplayer (beta test weekends) of JC2.

I just tried to pretend Rico was actually a Terminator, sent back to liberate North Korea. Then everything could be completely ridiculous!

Reactions: JoeCool4433
Forgot your password?