Well, i finally bit the Drake bullet

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I don't like Drake, so I bought the Cutter, already owned a Corsair and the Vulture from their concept sale.
I don't' like Origin either, which totally explains the 315p and the 600i Exploration in my ship inventory.

Gucci

Space Marshal
Nov 17, 2015
RSI Handle
Ras-al-Ghul
Let me know how you enjoy them!
I am seriously considering the Cutter also.

I was always against the drake style and I think when I heard about how unreliable/cheap they were it was a big turn off for me.

The only ship of theirs that I like the style of is the Cutter, I feel it's kind of like Argo style no?

I'm tempted...

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Reading this thread is like "Oh, you guys too?"
Hehe, "Our Corsairs will blot out the sun!"

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
i havnt been interested in anything this year yet i'm looking forward to what the new oddysea ship has in store. If i can upgrade to it then thats a huge win.
I am considering upgrading my merchant man to a misc odyssey ( i know i am bout to get some flack for saying it, lol). but i think it would suit my gameplay more than the merchant man

• Wut
Reactions: Vavrik and Deroth

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I am considering DOWNGRADING my merchant man to a misc odyssey ( i know i am bout to get some flack for saying it, lol). but i think it would suit my gameplay more than the merchant man
FIXT :D

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
I am considering upgrading my merchant man to a misc odyssey ( i know i am bout to get some flack for saying it, lol). but i think it would suit my gameplay more than the merchant man
To each their own. There certainly are enough BMMs around here that you shouldn't have a hard time finding one to crew whenever you're feeling regret over that decision.

Reactions: Vavrik and Thugari
Forgot your password?