Well I thought it was a reasonable response...

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
So I get home from work and I'm talking to my gf and she asks me what the things are under my computer. I respond by telling her the truth, they're rudder pedals so I can fly spaceships. She of course rolls her eyes and starts to poke fun by saying I'm going to get a helmet and an outfit next. I respond by telling her about the not-yet-working-but-planned FOIP aspect. She says "good god" and starts chuckling. Why is it a guy can't fly his space jpegs and still get respect from the ladies? Sheesh

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Concierge means that you have supported the development well enough so that you get invited to early test server events and can get support faster than others 😀
I think he knows what a concierge is. But his girlfriend doesn't. That's the reason he's still alive.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I was chuckling away at this thread and Mrs 'BobFace says:

MBF: "What?"
NNBF: "Someones girlfriend asked them about Star Citizen"
MBF: "I hope they started with 'It's not finished yet' "

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Be thankful she's just a girlfriend!

When you get married, you can't just buy yourself ships anymore. Instead, in addition to buying the ships, you must also buy jewelry!

Marriage is expensive... 🤑

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
Honestly, she doesn't even know about ship buying at all. I've only told her its still in alpha (we play lord of the rings online together so she's a gamer), i shudder to think of what she'd say to ship buying at this stage. Also, I'm saving the flight suit reveal for after beta at the very earliest lol

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
So I get home from work and I'm talking to my gf and she asks me what the things are under my computer. I respond by telling her the truth, they're rudder pedals so I can fly spaceships. She of course rolls her eyes and starts to poke fun by saying I'm going to get a helmet and an outfit next. I respond by telling her about the not-yet-working-but-planned FOIP aspect. She says "good god" and starts chuckling. Why is it a guy can't fly his space jpegs and still get respect from the ladies? Sheesh
My better half boots up her computer and plays too.
Perhaps you need to trade yours in for another model.

Forgot your password?