well they are asking for it.....

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
I put this together fairly quickly in OBS:

The gif versions are baking and will be hot out of the oven soon :D
nice. thank you very much. time to Disco about how much he loves test!!!

Reactions: JeffCraig

JeffCraig

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 9, 2015
RSI Handle
JeffCraig
lol, omg that's creepy :eek:

anyone got a higher res version?

EDIT: Ok... well... you asked for it, so here you go:

GIFV: imgur.com/eLTwuB0

GIF: i.imgur.com/2eNU9PI.gif

I could probably do a better job, but honestly I'm much to aroused by CapnRichards deep gaze to go on ;)

EDIT2: I lied. I made it a bit better and less choppy. But I swear, I can't handle those eyes anymore

EDIT3: Oh, I forgot to mention that the whole creepy dance is up here on youtube:

I'll take suggestions for music if anyone has them.

Last edited:

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
One way or another, the gif will be given. one way or another, a meme will be added to the hall

-insert gif here-

Reactions: JeffCraig

JeffCraig

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 9, 2015
RSI Handle
JeffCraig
For anyone looking to do some more, these are really easy to create in OBS. I'm sure there's a better way, but I'm lazy and didn't want to install any additional software.

I'm using OBS Studio (formerly known as Multiplatform). Here's a quick example of how to do the magic:

Step 1: Download the youtube video and play it on repeat in VLC (or whatever video player you use)

Step 2: Add a Window Capture source, and select VLC as your Window Source.

Step 3: Right click the Window Source in the Sources List and click Filters.
  • In the Filters pop-up window, click the + button again, and select Chroma Key
  • I didn't have to mess with the chroma key settings at all, but you can adjust them a bit to get the cutouts 100%
Step 4: Add whatever images you want as a backdrop. Just make sure they are under the VLC Source in the Sources List.

Then I just start a recording and try to stop it at a good place. You'll want to check your OBS Settings to make sure bitrate is high (15000 or so), video is at 1080p, and your save location is set to where you want.

Once you have your video clip, use something like http://ezgif.com/ to convert it to gif, then upload to imgur!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I'm far too crap to edit these, so I'm simply commenting on how much I love DiscoLando's stage dive at the end of it.

Forgot your password?