Industry Well this rocks....

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
So over the sale, I decided that I should choose an industry ship as a backup profession (to sec, bounty hunting, and merc work) something rather low key, something I can do, and watch Community on my second monitor for the 1,000,000,000,000,000th time. So I melted some redundant ships and picked up a Prospector, decided to take it out to Yela belt and mine, after some false starts got everything going, first run over 1k. second run. over 2k, the third run over 3k..... ok I can get into this. simple, relaxing, and fun. very happy I gave it a shot, totally worth my money. can't wait to find that 25% Bex rock!

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
So over the sale, I decided that I should choose an industry ship as a backup profession (to sec, bounty hunting, and merc work) something rather low key, something I can do, and watch Community on my second monitor for the 1,000,000,000,000,000th time. So I melted some redundant ships and picked up a Prospector, decided to take it out to Yela belt and mine, after some false starts got everything going, first run over 1k. second run. over 2k, the third run over 3k..... ok I can get into this. simple, relaxing, and fun. very happy I gave it a shot, totally worth my money. can't wait to find that 25% Bex rock!
There's a guide for that: https://testsquadron.com/threads/the-complete-test-squadron-mining-guide-v3-3-6.14709/

And Bexalite is only on the Arial moon of Hurston. Some of the high % Bex rocks require a 2nd person.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Well sure! I wouldn't mind that at all. I'm having to re-learn some things, but it's getting better. And I'm chuckling to myself here a bit. It's not @Printimus fault, it's that we don't wake up early enough on this side of the pond. But if there's enough interest in a second, or even third group I'm sure that nobody would object to someone... with more spare time than you or I have... from starting a second group. Or a third... We're a big org.

This is to some of them there other guys... It's probably also a kind of fast track way to officer status in the org, I mean initiative and leadership isn't about being a bossy creep. If you have an idea, and want to build a group, I say go ahead and do it. The folks who make this org what it is, mostly just did that too.

Reactions: Mich Angel

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
the Prospector SUCKS....

.... up the rocks and puts it in the bags for you.

I could use one but I'm doubling down that I'll like the Vulture salvage gameplay more, so I think I'll wait before I trade a ship for one. At least I have a loaner :D

DragonHeart

Space Marshal
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
ATempest
I read in the Prospector forums, some people were making 50k profits per run from Bexalite.
Then CIG nerfed mining because that was way too high profits, so now people make about 25k or so.

Mining looks so fun, I can't wait for my Orion to start eating large asteroids.
I'm looking forward to salvage mechanics too.

Reactions: Black Sunder

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I read in the Prospector forums, some people were making 50k profits per run from Bexalite.
Then CIG nerfed mining because that was way too high profits, so now people make about 25k or so.

Its true. Bex is hard to find now.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1

I like where it's at right now, I found part of a rock that was 10% bex and I was hyped. the rarer the resource, the more money, the harder to get, the more money. I am fine with this.

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
This is a short photo essay of me celebrating my lousy 5K haul!
ScreenShot1871.jpg

Running to admin to cash in before the game crashes

ScreenShot1872.jpg

First drink!

ScreenShot1873.jpg

11ty 3rd drink!

ScreenShot1874.jpg

Do not offer to trade your drink to the storm trooper in exchange for his weapon!

ScreenShot1876.jpg

Finally passed out(light weight!)

ScreenShot1879.jpg

Don't know how I got back to the hab, but there was hot coffee the next morning!

ScreenShot1880.jpg

Every day, we gather on the balcony to watch the sewage discharge! Sometimes we're a handful for the storm troopers! It's hilarious!

ScreenShot1886.jpg
Is there really anything better to do in Loreville?

Doggen

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Doggen
Actually put my beloved Vanguard in buyback to buy a prospector, relaxing stuff

Reactions: sum1
Forgot your password?