We're greedy, use these referral codes so we can spend more money on beer.

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
Test Argo.jpg

In light of the newest winner of the ship showdown, CIG is giving out a referral bonus of the Argo MPUV-1C, or as I like to call it, the mobile beer truck. It goes until December 1st. With that being said (or typed) I'm tossing out my referral code in the hopes that someone will use it to lure an unsuspecting friend/victim/co-conspirator/convert into the game. I offered all my friends a free keg, but they're tapped out (see what I did there) and don't want to buy the next round. So beers to you fellow testies, and hopefully we can get some more suckers, er, applicants into the game and organization. Oh, and make sure you post your own referral codes, I can only get one free beer truck (Argo), so once mine is used I dont get any more. Spread the joy of the holiday season and see how many of us can get a free ship to goof off in. Just remember its a minimum of a $40 package at the time of account creation.

Use this code for a free *beer truck
STAR-4WGT-Z2GW

*not an actual beer truck but only an Argo MPUV-1C. Objects in mirrors can appear to be free beer trucks that are closer than they appear due to Testies piloting them at unsafe speeds. Some conditions, limitations, and other complicated things apply in certain star systems. "beer truck" does not actually come with beer and must be provided by the player. Drink responsibly.
Fall Referral Bonus - Roberts Space Industries | Follow the development of Star Citizen and Squadron 42

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
For the life of me I can't understand why my friends don't even want to hear me go on about SC and what it has and will have™ to offer.

That being said, I'm greedy so I'll just leave my referral code here:o7:
STAR-T93P-SGFV
I've got several friends like that & since they've repeatedly told me that they don't want to know anything about SC until it launches officially, I'll just be enjoying the salt bombs hitting the fan when they start telling me about it after they do finally get into it & then realize that they could've been messing around in the Verse all these years for the cost of a starter pack, which will definitely be going up at launch.

RoniasXeden

Commander
Oct 30, 2021
RSI Handle
RoniasX
I've got several friends like that & since they've repeatedly told me that they don't want to know anything about SC until it launches officially, I'll just be enjoying the salt bombs hitting the fan when they start telling me about it after they do finally get into it & then realize that they could've been messing around in the Verse all these years for the cost of a starter pack, which will definitely be going up at launch.
Seems to me like a pretty common situation with my friends.
"Oh, now you assholes wanna play the game I've been telling you about half a year ago?"

I swear to god it happens too often 🤣

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
*not an actual beer truck but only an Argo MPUV-1C. Objects in mirrors can appear to be free beer trucks that are closer than they appear due to Testies piloting them at unsafe speeds. Some conditions, limitations, and other complicated things apply in certain star systems. "beer truck" does not actually come with beer and must be provided by the player. Drink responsibly.
😂

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Seems to me like a pretty common situation with my friends.
"Oh, now you assholes wanna play the game I've been telling you about half a year ago?"

I swear to god it happens too often 🤣
Not if, but when that day eventually comes, I'll offer to log in & let them show me what they love about the game. Once in game, I'll ask them about what ships they have as we'd be about to depart for a mission or just to putter around. Depending on their ships, I'll be tempted to offer save their ships the hassle & we can go in 1 or more of mine. Knowing this would kill them with curiosity, I'll play the show me your ship list, I'll show you mine game. Knowing them, they'll wait until each of them has at least 2-3 ships in each of their hangars to try to make me jealous of their "superior" hangars to mine. Then try not to lol at the shocked faces, then the sudden realization crawling through their brains that they could've been enjoying it all this time with me. I've been backing since Oct 2014, so I've got a few ships & vehicles in my fleet. Oops

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Fall Referral Bonus - Roberts Space Industries | Follow the development of Star Citizen and Squadron 42
Given that this ARGO Cargo comes with LTI, it can be upgraded into a properly TESTified "beer truck" with use of the CCU system to upgrade it into a space alcohol hauling Starferer, aka Beerfarer for those in the know. Cheers!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
The code has to be used while making the account in order for it to count. I don't know if there is a time limit from the time of the account being made to when it gets backed for the referral code to count though.
Yeah, that's what I'm trying to figure out.

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
How ambiguous is this:
"To qualify for this, the above notes about when a referral is counted still applies, but additionally it must be a new referral while the event is active. The referred player must get their game package to become a new backer during the event, regardless of when they first created their account."
It seems to me the second sentence contradicts the first, lol.

Forgot your password?