What and Who to ask?

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
I hope they give you some previews into Squadron 42 and that it isn't several years away (i.e. they have actually been developing something). All questions I would have are progress related and cannot see any point getting an answer from the team as they are all hope.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
I hope they give you some previews into Squadron 42 and that it isn't several years away (i.e. they have actually been developing something). All questions I would have are progress related and cannot see any point getting an answer from the team as they are all hope.
I mean, if you gimme a question, I can "try" to word it so I'm not asking for a deadline from the devs... :o7:

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
How do you plan to make quantum travel time fun and engaging every time? If not, then will quantum travel time be adjusted to avoid equating traveling with a load screen?
Yeah that's a good question. It'd be nice if there was something to do to make me want to stay in game instead of alt+tabbing out or going to heat up an Ellios or something.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
It is often confusing among the asian girls, anime pics, animal pics, etc.
In his defence, we are easily confused.
you can't prove that's me behind the beard and sunglasses!

it's just some old fart at a White Sox game
Haha, dapper old fart. Cheers mate.
Personally, I don't like animal pics. They remind me of someone I know, and I can never quite put my finger on who it is.
Yeah, people who use animal avatars are the worst!

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
It's probably been brought up before but has there been any word of the possibility of some kind of bioengineering that we can do in the future? Like a bit of medical and science gameplay I guess. I was thinking earlier today about being able to harvest DNA or something from various alien flora and fauna and combine it into beneficial cocktails. Maybe something to improve your body's ability to process oxygen extending the time a tank of O2 is good for or giving you the ability to run longer without your heartbeat spiking or something to steady the slight movements of your characters body to allow you to focus your aim better for sniper shots. Stuff like that

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
It's probably been brought up before but has there been any word of the possibility of some kind of bioengineering that we can do in the future? Like a bit of medical and science gameplay I guess. I was thinking earlier today about being able to harvest DNA or something from various alien flora and fauna and combine it into beneficial cocktails. Maybe something to improve your body's ability to process oxygen extending the time a tank of O2 is good for or giving you the ability to run longer without your heartbeat spiking or something to steady the slight movements of your characters body to allow you to focus your aim better for sniper shots. Stuff like that
I think this is good to contemplate, but I do believe we are still quite a few years out from this type of gameplay. I can ask if you so choose though.

Forgot your password?