What are your predictions for Citizencon 2022?

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
Another virtual citizencon coming this year, we know there are at least 3-4 unannounced ships, but those could simply be variants of existing ships.

Pyro, Nyx and beyond?

Server meshing?

SQ42 new stuff?

What are you predictions for this year?
I predict, if they have the 600i up for sale that I would buy one..

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
Another virtual citizencon coming this year, we know there are at least 3-4 unannounced ships, but those could simply be variants of existing ships.

Pyro, Nyx and beyond?

Server meshing?

SQ42 new stuff?

Same old, same old. Promises of great new things coming, and nothing finished or delivered.

Last edited:

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan

Pyro, Nyx and beyond?

Server meshing?

SQ42 new stuff?

I think we all forgot that it was CR that announced the dates/timeframes for 3.18 and 4.0…and when CR talks time, you should never believe in it…so…3.18 is going to be a stretch for IAE and the AnniVersary Sale since I don’t think they have even started testing that in the PTU and they said 2-3 months of PTU testing as it is a whole new database architecture. So…If we are lucky, we will be getting 3.18 for IAE. No way we will get it early October for CitizenCon. They might end the Avacado test by then and open up 3.18 on PTU for everyone to test for CitizenCon, but that’s about as far as I would push it.

There will be at least one ship, maybe even a big ship for sale. Possibly two ships with one being a smaller one. Maybe a ground vehicle racer for paved roads? A Greycat racer…

Jolly_Green_Giant

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Jolly_Green_Giant
Personally, I'm not sure. They know last years wasn't super awesome, but it wasn't bad so if were not expecting anything big, I'd agree were getting another 2021 just with different information this time and possibly another concept or straight to flyable.

Reactions: Bambooza

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Personally, I'm not sure. They know last years wasn't super awesome, but it wasn't bad so if were not expecting anything big, I'd agree were getting another 2021 just with different information this time and possibly another concept or straight to flyable.
makes me sad I loved the previous ones even if we have not yet seen the sand worm in the pu. But the dream of what the invasion for the future was worth the investment. Flying away from Arcaro to land at the station and look back at the city planet to the scripted mission aboard the valkyrie drop ship it let us peek into what can and hopefully will be. Now it just feels like the dreams are not so big and we are attempting to praise the small steps.

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
I predict, if they have the 600i up for sale that I would buy one..
Well....my prediction came true. The day after posting that, my 10% Subscriber voucher arrived...and just now I upgraded an LTI 350R to the 600i...of course I had to name it...the only logical choice for the name was "Dorsia"...now I have the best table at "Dorsia"..no reservation needed.

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog

Pyro, Nyx and beyond?

Server meshing?

SQ42 new stuff?

A new concept ship for us to buy.

Forgot your password?